424

Hua Mi's face was cold. She looked Captain Zhao up and down carefully and said,

  "You are a strange person. My own children are crying. Can't I go and comfort them?" 

"But we are going to die!"

Captain Zhao shouted anxiously at Hua Mi.

"Your fighting power is so strong, we can't handle it once you leave."

Hua Mi raised her hand and pushed Captain Zhao aside, who was blocking her, and she stepped into the vacuum and said,
"Who cares about you? I have to coax my children now. For me, my children are the most important thing."

She was able to inform the Qu family and Captain Zhao, and Hua Mi already felt that she was very kind.

Now that her brother and sister are crying, what does the life and death of others have to do with her?

She can't ignore her own children for the sake of others.

Captain Zhao cursed loudly and pointed at Hua Mi's back as she entered the RV. He was so angry that he didn't know what to do.

He couldn't enter this vacuum zone now and beat up Hua Mi.

Besides, he couldn't defeat Hua Mi.

Captain Zhao could only pick up his knife and continue killing zombies with his teammates.

After a while, a bodyguard from the Qu family came over and fought side by side with Captain Zhao.

"The space superpower in your team is dead."

Captain Zhao glanced at the bodyguard who said this:
  "Now let's talk about this. What's the use? She's dead, and you didn't torture her."

The bodyguard said again,
"She vomited out all the supplies of your team before she died. Do you think we should go back and take out these supplies?"

"We'll help you kill them."

Captain Zhao looked at the bodyguard and asked, while killing zombies and mutant beasts,

"Why are you helping me?"

The bodyguard said,
"Our boss Qu is already dead. He led us to find supplies. Now that he is dead, we have lost the source of supplies."

"So I think we can cooperate."

"How about this? You have less than 10 people there, and I have more than a dozen people here. Together, we can be considered a strong team."

Captain Zhao nodded immediately, without much hesitation.

Now it was clear that the people in the RV ignored them and did not care about their lives or deaths.

Then, of course, they have to find ways to find supplies themselves.

Anyhow, the supplies that Su Ruyan spit out were what Captain Zhao and the others had found in the zombie wave in the past few months.

Now it's just a matter of getting back his own supplies.

And just when Captain Zhao and others stumbled their way to the Qu family's bunker,.

Only bones were left inside the bunker.

Everyone who could be eaten has been eaten.

This mutated beast eats more cleanly than zombies, leaving no one alive.

A group of people stood outside the bunker and slowly cleared a clearing.

These mutant beasts are very fast, but if you master the rhythm, the survivors and mutant beasts may not lose to fighting.