Cleaning Crew

(I honestly don't want to write this, and not because I lack a plot, only partially because I long ago decided all my edgerunner fics take place in the same story, and I already wrote the main points of the plot for Zyber... I just... I don't know. It is a neat story, but at the same time, I can't see it going anywhere; it feels like a locked door that I lack the key to.)

"That's a lot of blood."

I don't think X realized just the quantity she left behind and it was an ever worse sight now that I could see everything correctly instead of being half blind in the night.

It had been so much not all of it could dry up and like 8 hours had passed if I am not mistaken.

It was not really my job to do but I had still grabbed the mop in the corner while I had been looking at the puddle... Suppose I can do this much, I do still owe her for a lot.

...

I should have paid more attention, this is my fault.

Dragging her around because she won't say no and is actually having fun while forgetting anyone has a limit in them and with taking of and putting on her arms it is like installing a whole new implant.

Plus her psyche is already shot so she can easily go off the rails... Then again, I saw her go truly psycho on the recording... That calm calculation instead of freaked out actions is scary still.

But she doesn't need to fully go there to be in a bad spot.

Selfishly using X's willingness to do anything without worry because she didn't let it show.

"Bastard." I muttered when the door was slammed open.

I looked at the awkward man.

"The doc is not here." I just said as he needed and slowly closed the door... She'll forgive me for not waking her, I am sure she'll sleep in for a while and people always need docs, new ones will come and go, she won't miss one she doesn't know about.

Once cleaning away done I stood a bit awkwardly... Nothing much to do here.

Tapping my hand on the still damp surface of the cleaned table.

Am I really going to occupy myself by cleaning up this place?

--------------------------------------------

"Oh my." I simply chuckled, having used one of my additional to pluck the clock off the wall, 2pm really?

I mean sure, I like sleep but like... My money...

I grumbled a bit, setting the dial eye back to normal as I had moved it in my sleep.

I looked at myself... Still a bloody mess... Meh, I'll be fine...

"Why did you not--" I threw the cover away from the door before blinking. "-wake me... You really don't have a life."

Cleaning after yourself is one thing... Going through my mess is another, I haven't seen the floor of my shop in years from the papers and other stuff and my stuff is sorted back in their boxes.

"I was bored."

"And I thought I was the psycho..."

"Hey!"

(Might not have the key but I can still slide letter under the door, I'll try to write stuff here and there but I am mostly in Hunger Games mood.)