01/25/24

Okay so I have more to vent, scroll to skip through it.

My mom and dad got into a fight, dad didn't respect her boundaries, dad said she doesn't do anything, mom said she doesn't care, mom said dad doesn't care and it was really hard to hear. When I first heard it I decided to listen, I turned off Animal at school and I heard them fighting. And mom said "this relationship is dead" and I feel responsible for that because they got into an argument about how dad was texting mom about my missing homework while she was driving. If I turned in my homework my parents might have not fought, what if this was the fight that broke them up? It sure sounded like it, and it would be my fault and they're continuing to argue now

—————

            I had a really, really strong shift from that, it was a mental, emotional, phantom, and sensory shift all in one. I crawled under my desk and started wimpering and chewing on a stuffed animal. It wasn't a fun shift either. 

            I had less trouble sleeping last night but I still had some problems.

            I get to see Hamilton today, and my school's fifth grade musical, every class will be 15+ minutes shorter than normal because the musical they are performing is going to take like 1:30-2:00 hours. Then right after I see Hamilton. Hopefully I can forget about what happened last night.

Updates later!

Okay so At school I got the wings again, and I also got feathers on my head that reminded me of horned owls, I had a really small mental shift in the bathroom to an owl again, and I accidentally pulled a feather, that hurt. I alao had a monkey cameo shift, I just had a monkey tail and ears, and I jumped around my lofted setup like some sort of monkey. I'm pretty sure that it was just a cameo because I haven't had any kind of monkey-ish behaviour before. There was also an update on a game I play and they added some cool new stuff. The school musical was decent and I'll update on Hamilton! :)

            So Hamilton was amazing, I love the new casting, except there is no beating lin man well Miranda as Hamilton. The skylar sisters were great. I didn't quite like the original skylar sisters but I love the new ones. I also had another bird shift after I got home, it wasn't much., I just sat there, and I was definitely in control compared to the other ones I've documented, bu I found this one specifically a lot more fun for no reason. Tomorrow I have to take a test in the constitution but I know that I am not going to sleep anytime soon so- caffeine tomorrow! That's it, if anything significant happens then I will update but otherwise not.