01/27/24

Last night I was walking to a restaurant with my family and there were three kids, they looked like they may have been 7-9 and they were playing in a snow bank and howling and doing quads. There were like 3 of them and they were alone and I was just like- Little therians?? 

               Although it may be me overthinking or being overly hopeful, I found it nice to think that I'm not the only therian in my neighbourhood. Even though the snow bank was half melted they were still having fun. The best part about my neighbourhood is that it is actually really safe at night compared to the rest of the city. I'm going to sneak out again when my grandma leaves. I'm hoping it won't be too cold, but it's getting warmer already( which is concerning because we haven't got to February yet) 

               I also have to go to by brothers basketball game again but I don't think there are any events at the school so I can "go to the bathroom" to practice quads. I'll take a few videos/ pics for the diary. Even though I am not good at quads I still love doing them. I can do a long jump but not a high jump yet. My walking is a little akward and my trotting is slow but my sprint is pretty good. That's all I have rn.

12:30

               I thought today was a home game, but we went all the way up to Evanston and I don't know this school so I can't do any quads. My mom and dad looked at my grades and they got mad about stuff from last semester, they decided to bring it up in the car. The car is never a good place to bring this stuff because they are already stressed, plus my grandma was in the car, and that means we have to have 3 people in the back seat (my parents know this is a violation of my personal space boundaries) they didn't really care tho. I was mad because of that then they bring up grades, and I just am annoyed now. I wanna go outside but idk how to get out or back in.