05/01/24

Happy May Day!

So I'm in DC now, here's what I have to complain about and here is what was fun:

So when we got to the airport we were told we had to check our carry on luggage because we were a large group- like if you're boarding last and there isn't room for your suitcase, you check it, or if you're late or something, not if you have a large group like wtf

But whatever, I got onto the flight, and sense it was southwest (for anyone who hasn't flow southwest, it's open boarding,) I took my shoes off to save a spot for my friends, and it worked well, both my friends got to sit in a seat next to me.

I noticed something wrong with the plane wing too, on the left wing the spoils (the little flaps that the open and close) were not working all the way. When the plane hits the runway, the spoils are supposed to open 90 degrees to help create as much drag as possible so that the plane slows down as quick as possible, but only one of the spoils opened all the way, but it wasn't a problem for our plane because the runway was really long.

Then we went to the pentagon 9/11 memorial, I left a hair tie for Dana, a three year old on flight 77 and a couple of coins for Ann, I read her last words and her story, so I had to, and I left a few coins for the oldest person who died from flight 77.

But before we went to the memorial the administration lady that I have beef with took away everyone's phones until we got out of the national hol——— (censored for my own comfort and comfort of others) museum, so I missed taking my medication. :/

In the hol——— museum there was a little research room to look for victims and survivors you are related to, sense my dad's family immigrated from Czechoslovakia in the 1940-50s and I am technically a 4th gen immigrant I thought- maybe I have family members here, so I type in my surname, low and behold, Jan (surname) from Czech popped up. Jan was a really common first name, but my last name was not common and still isn't, so after looking through about 10-15 records of people with the same last name, the last one was from Czech, I looked up Jan more, she had other family in chzecloslovaki who were in hiding and were not sent to a camp. So that was interesting.

Then we went to a baseball game, where I didn't pay attention, but I thought of something, hear me out-

NiftieJoy, Nifty x Katie killjoy.

Image this: they met while trying to kill the same person, they become friends because of their shared sadistic behavior, and they hang out. They start to like each other but Katie denies it as much as possible. Eventually she stops denying it and grows out of her homophobia, and becomes redeemed. Once Katie is redeemed, Nifty works towards redemption and they meet again in heaven.

Before you bring up the age gap and that nifty is straight, Alastor is around 30, and aroace, and he's shipped with Lucifer, who is as old as time- so like if people are gonna ignore all that about alastor, I can ship to canonically straight characters.

Yeah then I just chilled on discord:)

Kintype of the day: lop bunny

«Jesse»