02/19/24

500 hits and 10 followers!! :D

          I had the day off from school today as I mentioned last chapter, I did practice my quads but not as much as I hoped to because where I normally practice quads is right next to my parents office. They took a day off because I was off school, so I thought that they wouldn't be in their office but apparently my mom had like a therapy session, a virtual check up, a webinar for high school, so she was still in there and I was too scared that she would come out and just se me doing quads, then she'd send me to the mental hospital again. But, funny thing that happened, I have a core tech class, aka a guided workout for my dance classes, and today, the teacher made us do relay races. So Mx. Matty (my teacher, not their real name) literally had us doing quadrobics  for our relay races, and guess what- my team won because I can sprint when I bear crawl. Best part, nobody asked why I was so good at running on all fours.

            Also I had a memory, I don't get a lot of them, but based on the tiny fragments I do have, I was a stray as a young dog but then I was taken by animal control and I was adopted by a woman with dark skin and a blond bob cut. She also wore a lot of colors, and she was definitely in her twenties. 

          So the memory I had was from when I was a stray. I had just gotten out of my car, and I was throwing away my McDonalds, I looked up at the stars and I was like- I feel a memory coming- so I basically speed walked into my backyard and sat down for a few seconds. Then it triggered, I was in an alleyway and there were two other dogs with me, there was a white and brown terrier of some sort, and I don't remember the other dog other than they were there, and basically we were just eating leftover McDonalds in a snowy alleyway, it smelled really good and also horrible at the same time, idk I also remember something about a possum in the alleyway but idk what exactly.

            Also I found the emo mom on yt and TikTok and her video about disowning children, and basically she was like- I don't care if they go by their own set of pronouns and neopronouns, I don't care if they love someone the same gender as them, if they're a therian, if they're trans or nonbinary because they are still my children, and seeing that video just kinda made me happy, even though I haven't been disowned and I probably never will, but I do have family issues and issues with my family accepting me so- idk. 

           That's it though! TY!

<Jesse>