[Prologue: Genesis IV]

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
(Logos POV)

This experiment it's quite... fascinating.

*Ka-Booommmm*

I watched as the small forest that wasn't too big to cause any trouble given that Merlin had assembled it for us to test my newfound abilities.

Magic... it is an interesting power that I have gained not too long ago, the ability to defy the logic of reality.

Imposing an impossible phenomenon by which my own system scream as not possible and illogical, then my Yggdrasil Network also say it is possible because I think, therefore it is.

It focuses not on logical and reason as science would... rather it focuses on using one's belief, imagination, dreams, and fanciful ideas that are fictional.

So if science obeys over facts and truths, then magic obeys over imagination and falsehood, turning said lie into a truth.

It was incredible even as I continue to test what I can do, the structures structures makes of the flames that I've used was fascinating.

It defied the impossible, breaking what's essentially possible and overturning what science knew with the miracle that it could perform.

Invoking miracles that's was it's meant to do, breaking or bending the foundation that the logical side of reality has been built for.

Imposing it's own foundation via acts of miracle, summoning fires out of thin air, parting the waves with but a hand, cast storms with a few words being put together.

Codes of their own to manipulate reality in many ways, unlike science that required technology and greater knowledge of how laws of reality works.

Magic is the easier way while Science is the mode difficult path, while Magic is at first is Quantity of Power, it is through constant use and training of magic and understanding it would that gap be loosen.

Science is the same it focuses more on Quality of Knowledge but overtime it would gain increase in Quantity, as the more technology advances the easier it becomes to be built.

"Oh my... it has only been a few minutes and yet you've only progressed this much." Yeah, Merlin is right I've did progress much it those few minutes.

If the whole area around us that's filled with craters, icicles, scorched grounds, overlapping fauna and so many more, it is a surprise thay that could do all of this on my own.

Then again... I am a incredibly powerful entity constricted or at least using an avatar to interact the lower dimensions.

However I'm not going to let that go into my head, that's the last thing I want... honestly all I want is to likely just study and live amongst humanity.

I'm not interested in anything much but aside from those and likely a few things, minor one's that would do much.

As the last thing I want was earth to be erased because of my own actions, that's the least ideal scenario that I want to see, power is a burden if one lacked the control or responsibility to use it.

One i'm trying to keep in check.. since I nearly did kill earth a while ago if not for the fact my benefactor intervened and shattered me to prevent bring forth destruction on all of creation itself.

Leading to my current state, I can't say I was happy nor was I angry, given what I had been told, it's understandable why I needed to be shattered.

Sealing my ability won't be beneficial in the long run given the nature of myself, containing me would be detrimental to my development.