[Act 2: The Saga Of Kings II]

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
(Logos POV)

"Impressive." I cannot help but admire the architecture behind the construction of what is essentially a palace that's 3.5 kilometer in size, it was massive no doubt about it.

However what really set it as fascinating to me despite my already vast reservoirs of knowledge regarding architecture and grand wonder that could bring awe to the entire cosmos.

Is the fact the whole palace was blended deeply with the natural environment, the marble stone walls that i had scanned to be durable enough to survive a blast from thousands of meteor strikes rivaling the same meteor that brought extinction to the dinosaurs.

The entire palace wasn't carved rather it was molded, reshaped without anything sharp being used to carve the structure to what it is now.

I sense the use of magic at play... one I'm quite familiar with, given that I had sensed the residue of magic lingering on the entire thing.

Carve onto of some mountain top with a stream of pure and untainted water that shined brightly with light blue color that gleamed and sparkled with each flow through the canal of sort below the castle

I could see trees and other fanaus that is interconnected with the castle, blending so well you would think they were just mere decorations rather than actually grown and spread all over the castle.

"We have done our best to fit it to your liking my king, but do forgive it is only half complete, we still have yet to finish the outer layers." Havr'dn informed me as I walked through the well marbled path.

All sorts of planet decorating the path as I sense the energy radiating from each one, a natural ward created by the natural environment rather than artifically made, there were flaws but I could fix those without anu issue.

And not everyone was like me... having the ability to rectify and improve various things in a whim.

I was an alien to this world even as I've assumed reign over the World-Spirit of Earth aka Gaia.

I am was not and never was a native to this world, especially when my actual nature meant that I was more than what the world and its inhabitants would see me.

Still I didn't mention that, not like they'll  need to know, especially when I don't really to attract attention too much after the battle with that daemon which I had killed a few day ago, no doubt it's master as it had told to me before dying.

Would notice one of it's minions dead, I need to prepare for the worst, especially when I take into consideration that the enemy that I'm facing would be more powerful than the Daemon I had killed.

Preparation are constantly underway, it would do no good for me to simply be unprepare in case something bad comes, better to at least have some countermeasures if the situation calls for it.