[Act 2: The Saga Of Kings I]

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
(Logos POV)

"Why are we doing this again? This feel a bit unnecessary." I stared in amusement as Brian and the rest of the village stood in front of an Altar with flower and fruits decorating it.

"Yeah! Why can't we just give the mister a bit of food?" Emily asked looking hungrily at the massive bowl of fruit and a few meat that had been neatly skinned and clean fresh for the offering to the Fae King aka me.

I cam understand their skepticism about the offering that the village was trying to give towards the ruler of the Dark Woods which was not that far away from the village.

Though I didn't mention the fact that I was the ruler of said forest alongside a lot of other lands filled with forest across borthern Britain.

They would've seen me as someon who has either gone crazy or mad, hence I just watched as they offered some fruit and an animal which I've hunted to be my offering.... which was amusing since I essentially was offering it to myself.

It's been a few days since I've dealt with that daemon and the two brothers their castle had been decimated and those they have enslaved or killed have been brought back and returned to their homes by my Fae-Knights as I like to call them.

They've changed from what I've manage to gleam into the changes that had affected my Automatons or Fae-Knights, they gained sentience however held a sworn oath to serve me.

I tested their loyalty and saw that they were than more willing to die for me if I had wanted them to do so, but I wasn't that kind of a person.

My Fae-Knights are sentience but they're still young and have much to learn, so I had tasked one of my shards to assist in developing the Fae-Knights in a dimension that essentially became their training ground and base of operation.

This made things much easier when I've gained the Paradigm-Index which essentially allowed me to impose upon concepts, ideas, fundaments, etc. On anything that I wanted.

Allowing one of my Philosopher-Shards hard aka Pythagoras to develop the newly formed Nightscape as it called the dimension where most of my Fae-Knights were present.

Imposing certain concepts that fitted to the theme of my Fae-Knights and my own status as a Fae King... one that seem unique and different from what I have known regarding the Fae from Merlin.

I was of the 'Olden Night'... names have powers and to invoke mine to herald the end of the old Era and the beginning the new Era, how given it's broad nature it's not only signifies the beginning and end.

But I'll talk about about later, during the past few days since I've ended the Count and his Magus of a brother, people started to grant me offerings, which I've taken notice for the past few days since I returned their family, friends, and loved one's.

Not to mention the edict that I've set on every part of my domain meant people more or less knew or understand the message, I can hear prayer and sorts or close to one whenever they pass my own territory.

Mostly to appease and ensure that won't curse or smite them for whatever transgression that they may have made, so far I've found only a few and a few arrows shot to their hearts clearly gave in the message whenever they come near to my domains.

Not to mention the many wonders and new discovery were made after my fight with those heinous morons that committed a crime that I couldn't ignore.

Many conclude that I was the one whom caused their demise which was true and the fact said homes of those two bastards were near the forest that I rule and watch upon every moment.