[Special Chapter: Throughout Heaven and Earth, He Alone is The Honored One]

A/N: it's a brief special chapter that could either be cannon or not, depends if I'll add this in the future.
□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
(3rd POV)

"Ha..." Logos sighs as he finished the last stacks of paper that had been delivered to his office, the room was wide and had enough space to fit over a hundred people without even being cramped up.

Not to mention the secondary floor that it held which made it convenient for private meetings between officials rather than having to head over to one of the other meetings rooms in the base.

He fixed his tie a bit before looking out into the open seas, it made wonders how his life was full of absurdity when he himself is an absurdity among all of it.

Beyond the concepts of time, space, dimensions, and nothingness was quite quite feat in of itself, to see all things in creation as mere narratives, pages of a cosmic book beyond comprehension.

Well that would've been the case but he is able to look far beyond just that, he had met his creator... the one who made the shattering to begin with.

Something he holds no grudge over, not when his existence wasn't capable of being sustained by the infinite aleph null heirrarchies stacked on each other.

He was beyond the concept of Infinity as it is unableb to be applied to the sheer absurdity that was his existence, all that he sees are tales woven by a pen.

All were nothing to him, not the gods or eldritch horrors that feast upon the countless multiverses across the omniverse nor the beings from beyond, those who predated and stand above all concepts and principles of a narrative.

Narratives equals to infinite multiverses with infinite levels of dimensionality which is the omniverse... the sum of all that exist, the totality of all possibilities.

That's not accounting the other forces that predated the omniverse, the Alpha-Engram which is the source of all beginnings, prologues, origins, then there it's opposite which was the Omega-Engram which is the destination of all endings, finality, conclusion.

"More like the type and delete button the creator uses to create or erase things in a blink of an eye." Logos muses as he thought of those omnipotent forces that represent the beginning and the end.

"It's surprising how immune I was to the two omnipotent device... oh, right because of my nature." He muses before shifting his attention elsewhere.

"Then there's also the Wheel of Motion, it is the source of change, motivation, inspiration, enlightenment, also known as the spinner of destiny, weaver of fate, the thing that kept all things in motion as it's name suggests." A primary force used to keep the omniverse in balance.

Nothing can escape it's grasp, well aside from those who have reached a stage to be beyond by the concept of change, motivation, etc.

To be beyond it meant you've ascended to [I.T.], a brief gaze drawn upon him as he chuckled, it vanishes moments later as he views the sunny beach outside.

A state in which you have become who you truly are, self-perfection, the end of changed, the triumph of eternity for it stands even above the end and nothing.

Few achieve such levels hence there was a reason why few could reach such levels and there was two state to it, two paths, he took the latter while the majority took the former for one reason or another.

"The Librorium of Ideas and the Ultimate Mystery... I've chosen the first while the others chose the second." He was the first among his kind, unlike the others... he was the only who has taken this path.