[Act 1: Thus Began The Hunt I]

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
(Logos POV)

The arrow struck its target accurately as I raised my bow down, hearing the pitiful cries of my prey as it fell down to the ground, heart pierced directly by the tip of my arrow.

It was no dangerous beast just merely a boar that was above average in size not a rarity but definitely uncommon at times, I had to restraint my strength just so I wouldn't cause another crater.

The memory of what happened last time I did so was still fresh given that it had happened just 2 weeks ago, not that long and especially not that forgettable when I have a mind that can always remember.

A perfect memory as one might say due to the nature of my existence which I've come to accepted after the days that had followed, I wore a well made pair of black pants and shirt covered with light armor and a patch of leather I'd made.

Perfect suit for acting as a hunter in the wild ever since I've settled in the village alongside Merlin, the latter of whom simply kept her existence hidden from the village.

Well the village was aware of her but is seen as a sheltered wife of mine... the last description still made me exasperated at time since it was Merlin who orchestrated our backstory.

I was a hunter and a knight that had left off his family to marry the love of his life who happens to be of normal birth, a simple bard who's voice can enrapture anyone that so much that hear her tune.

And that was when I was busy talking to the chief of the village after having to alter their memories since I had to bring the dead back to life as the majority of the village had died during the raid that the Saxons conducted.

It was made given their souls hadn't fell into the cycle of reincarnation, sea of life, or any other universal systems that existed within the universe, thanks to my Mystic Conduit and Mystical-based Shard that I had.

Sure my other shards would have noted the metaphysical realms that for all accounts defy logic, then again that was the main purpose of the otherside, most live in the side where logic dictate what is and what is not.

It would have likely taken me a little bit more time to even properly undertsand the more esoteric side of metaphysics compared to higher science that I know.

Speaking of my shards, after nearly one month and 2 weeks, I've increase my minor shard numbers from 10 to over 121, 2/3 of which were my science-based shards, while 1/3 were my mystic-based shards that I've manage to develop.

After three weeks of waiting I'd manage to have access to twenty-one other new shards that increase my power output and level based on the predictions that my systems had calculated and simulated across various iterations of possibilities.

Thanks to that increase power I had also gained much more components and systems to further expand production of shards thus leading to much more larger numbers of shards being made in about several more weeks.

I've also gotten lucky because due to the trait 'Hyper-Evolution' the expected amount of shards I would produce had a 1/3 of which produce double or in one of 20, made three shards instead of one.

This allowed me to allocate resources to accelerate the development of my once Mystical-based Nascent-Shard that I had first gotten when we had first arrived on earth.

Increasing it's development which he help through various experimentations of my own while assisted by Merlin who held a wide variety of knowledge over magic, that's that's mentioning her unparalleled intellectual mind in magic.