[Act 2: The Saga Of Kings IV]

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
(3rd POV)

"Woah! There's a lot of people here." Emily can't help but smile in excitement and awe as she looked around.

The tournament for the knights is being held in between the north and southern lands of Britannia, essentially located at the center of the kingdom where most if not all nobles could congregate.

The capital might be impressive it didn't hold the space needed to hold all of the gathered nobles and Knights that were going to attend to the royal tournament.

Supposedly it was meant to be perform in a more open field where the space is much larger, multiple areas of sorts had been made across the city of Haevan.

According to his memory banks there is no city thay existed in ancient history... so he conclude this one might have not been known and was forgottem during the medieval age.

Or it showed how parallel the world is if his old memories doesn't contain much regarding the place, so he had to rely on other means to understand the city and not rely completely rely on his old memories.

This earth was different and it was to be expected that it's history would also not be as equal to the one's he knew, parallel worlds or an alternate universe is often unpredictable when relying on information based from his old world.

There might be similarities but there is definitely a difference as to what each side has, he had several shards already doing the job of gathering intelligence for him, so he doesn't need to worry too much.

"Of course it is, the tournament will get to see someone promoted to nobility or gain a knighthood if they succeed in winning or impress the nobles or kings enough." Bolren muses as the old man looks around with a nostalgic expression.

"You seemed quite familiar with these?" Logos asked as they steadily reached the city, they weren't inside it yet, given the place couldn't really house everything despite being built well enough to store a thousand people.

Likely due to the effect of the raids up in North, the vikings have been getting more and more bolder lately, which was likely due to the continued arrival of more settlers that came from their land.

There were camps and makeshift tents scattered outside the city, a massive fair was made among other sorts of miscellaneous things from mini markets to restaurants of sorts, etc.

Many are gathering here for the twelve day festivity that was going to be held, a dozen people across the lands gathered from mercenaries, knights-in-traininh, self-taught individuals, etc.

Officially it was a knight tournament as it was a mean for the kingdom to search for talented individuals and increase their current manpower for an upcoming skirmishes against the vikings in the north.

That he can tell thanks to his shards and his own deduction having multiple trans-multidimensional abstract machines to help increase his own computation capability made guessing the reason behind said tournament was easy.

"Aye! I have been witnessing these grand games among the nobles and Knights for 3 times in my life time and this is the fourth I've come across and much greater than the ones I'd seen in the past." Bolren remarked as their caravan reached the city gate.

They lined up just like the others, only a few had come with them, mostly because they can't bring the entire village without leaving their home to be easily robbed and left unguarded.

Logos counted only him, Emily, Brian, Bolren, Jadel and Edson to having been the ones to accompany him over their two caravans which carried some food and clothes, alongside a few others things.