𝟏𝟓- 𝑻𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒏𝒂𝒈𝒊 (𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒔)

.
💏
......................................................................

The day was same, he dropped her to college and on their way he was continuously smirking at her, he felt victory in having that effect on her last night. And she kept rolling her beautiful eyes. Which he found more captivating.
..

It was Alex's birthday party tonight, he invited Shehryaar but he was least interested. But he agreed to go cuz Eda was going too.

Shehryaar left to work after that, and decided to attend the party just for Eda, and didn't tell her that he'll be attending the party.

.........

It was the time to go for party, Shehryaar stood in balcony to see Eda leaving so that even he can leave after her.

He saw Eda exiting the building and sitting in the cab, he couldn't properly see her. He ran to get ready and left for the party.

.........

Shehryaar got inside the club, there were many girls, in short revealing dresses, loud music, girls and boys kissing publically, he literally felt like running away from there but he didn't want to leave Eda at such place.
He has been for business trips in America, and London too but he never visited such places where there was fahaashat.

Shehryaar was again stunned by her beauty, she was looking drop dead gorgeous in black gown with frills and layers and a shimmery make-up. But he was feeling hella possessive. If he gets a chance he would never allow her to wear such a beautiful attire and be an eye candy for na mehrams. He was feeling helpless, he never thought he could get a life partner who is totally opposite of him, but now whatever it is he will fulfill his part. He just sat there in a corner keeping an eye on her. He saw her drinking a mocktail which was obvious because even he drank the similar mocktail.

He was very angry on Eda to come to such place. He kept searching for her.
Just then he saw her beautiful wife with Laiba, Alex and Arbaz in a corner chit chatting.
He was relieved to see her just chit chatting and doing nothing else.

But then Arbaz took her on stage and started dancing. They were doing couple dance, that's it Shehryaar's blood started boiling.
They wore party eye masks, even Shehryaar wore and went on stage, the lights were dim and music was playing. He went close to them and pulled Eda from Arbaz's hold and she collided on his chest.

"Sherry?" She gasped as he held her tightly. She identified him just with his unique fragrance although it was dark & they were in eye masks.

"Yeah, it's your husband" he said twirling her.

"Leave me Shehryaar, you're hurtin' me" she said

"You were not saying this when that bastard was holding you, why with me Eda?" He whispered angrily in her ear, her back was rested on his chest.

"Sherry! Leave me, you can't manhandle me" she whisper yelled

"Nuh-uhn! Correction! I'm handling you" he said and again twirled her.

She pushed him hard and ran somewhere before he could see.

He was searching for her when a waiter spilled a drink on his jacket so he went towards restroom to clean it. And when he tried to go out the door was locked. He tried to open it, screamed but no one came to his rescue, he was worried for Eda. Because all of this looked planned.

Then Alex dragged Eda, Arbaz and Laiba on the stage.
Eda was not dancing, Laiba and Alex were doing couple dance and enjoying, and Eda just stood their like a statue.

Arbaz came to her and insisted her to join him on the stage. She protested but he didn't listen to her and started twirling her around. She wasn't comfortable but still couldn't resist his hold. He was taking her near the stairs twirling around. Her eyes started getting heavy. And then Arbaz once more twirled her around and Shehryaar caught her swiftly in his strong arms which were made for her.
(He pushed and broke the lock with all his strength) and came running towards her and saw her almost caught like a prey in Arbaz's arms.