𝟓𝟏- 𝑬𝒅𝒂'𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓

A chapter of Romance, Mystery, laughter, & Eda being kidnapped. Don't skip, I assure you'll enjoy every bit of it and if you skip, it's your loss. Happy reading!✨

____________________

SHEHRYAAR'S POV:

The next morning:

I woke up first as usual. My beautiful wife is in my arms. So delicate like a snowflake, like a rose. Pink hues on her nose, cheeks and lips. I pray that our kid should be just like her, exceptionally beautiful!

"Jaan merii get up" i whispered pecking her lips

"Sleeping Beauty? Meri Pariii" i again pecked her. I love to cooing at her to wake her up with cute names in morning.

"Hmmm" she cutely mumbled and woke up smiling at me.

"Morning baby" I pecked her lips again

"Hmm... Morning" she nuzzled in my bare chest

"I love you" she muffled in my chest peppering short kisses

"Baby, stop this if you don't want me to make love to you early in morning" I said & she giggled

"Horny much" she said pecking my chest

"Yeah...now come on, let's take shower together. We're running late" I said & she got up

She sat rubbing her eyes. Cutie patootie!

I picked her up in my arms & took her in the bathroom. We took shower together & dressed up. Then walked down with hand in hand.

As soon as we reached the dining table everyone looked at us as if we're some aliens or something. I mean what the fvck? Why? Can't a person or to be precise "couples" can't wake up late? Family should understand that couples have a long night & that too newly wedded. So gawking at us was so pathetic!

I looked at Ammi jee, she signalled me to sit down quietly. And I pulled out a chair for Eda jaan to sit and I sat besides her.

"Take this Eda. You're not eating properly" I served food in her plate & she smiled. Phuppo & Adeeba stared at us without blinking.

No one talked to us except Ayesha. She was involved in a conversation with Me & Eda.
And suddenly I hear phuppo's cold voice.

"Tumhe tumhaare baap ne bigaad rakha hai, bohot motebar banta hai, par beti ko tameez nahi sikhaai, kya kaha tumne Adeeba ko? Ro Rahi thi woh?" Phuppo spat poison about Eda. I was so startled by her words that I took few seconds to process it.

"Mere Baba ke khilaaf ek lafz nahi bolein aap, unhone mujhe tameez sikhaai hai jo aapki beti mein nahi hai bilkul bhi" before I could say anything Eda replied her & everyone's eyes widened as no one ever defied phuppo.

"Badtameez ladki! Tumhaari himmat kaise Hui Zubaan chalaane ki?" Phuppo spat

"Galat baat bardaasht karna nahi sikhaya Abbu ne mujhe, aur sab pata nahi q darte hai aapse par mai bilkul nahi darti" Eda said looking in her eyes & I stayed quiet. Not because I don't wanna say anything but Eda was replying to her without waiting a sec.

"Apni biwi ko sambhaalo Shehryaar" phuppo spoke to me with bloodshot red eyes. What is wrong with her? She never behaved like this specially to me.

"Phuppo aap bohot sakhti karti hai Eda par, kya masla hai aapko haan? aur Adeeba ko samjhaayein ko woh door rahey meri biwi se" i said in cold tone