𝟐𝟔- 𝑬𝒅𝒂'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒔

The next day, he woke up and went to a mosque for praying Fajr. When he came back home he saw something unexpected.
Eda was prostrating on the prayer mat and sobbing.

He once made her pray with him in Pakistan but after that she never woke up for praying when he tried to wake her up, and even he didn't force her to pray thinking that she'll insult him more.

"Aur phir ibadat toh dil se ki jaati hai, jabran nahi"

But today he was very happy, his lips curled up into smile and he just quietly kept looking at her from the door.

Her eyelids were lowered with pearl like tears falling, her pink lips uttering something, her heart shaped face covered in a black dupatta accentuating her chin, & her beautiful palms outstretched praying & calling for mercy & guidance. Her chin wobbling slightly & her red nose sniffing softly.

He looked at her with all love & admiration. She is beautiful no doubt but he found her more beautiful in this state.
As soon as she got up he went in living room not to embarrass her

She came out & greeted him & went in the kitchen, started making breakfast.
He kept looking at her.

Then she hissed in pain.

"What happened?" He came running towards her

"Nothing, just oil spattered" she said hissing in pain

"Who told you to do all this! Mad woman!" He grabbed her hand and placed it under flowing water.

"Now dare you come in the kitchen, I'll tie you up" he said and pushed her out of the kitchen

"Idiot!" He mumbled and started making breakfast.

They did breakfast together, but he didn't talk to her or spare a glance at her. He got ready for Office, she had kept her clothes properly ironed on the bed. Then at the door he called Eda.

"Yeah?" She came to him

"Be ready by 8, we're going to Alex's party" he announced

"You can go, I don't wanna" she said

"He's your friend, you have to" he replied

-"But.."

"No argument" saying this he left for work

...........

Shehryaar came back home at 6, to get ready and to make her get ready because he knew convincing her is a hard nut to crack.

And he was right, her stubborn wife was sitting in her night wear watching Netflix.

"So, you were waiting for me to come and undress you and make you wear something nice?" He asked folding arms on chest

"Assalamu'alaykum" instead of replying to his answer she greeted him and offered water to him.

He was stunned and frustrated.

"Get ready, you have half an hour" he ordered

"I told you I won't come" she said and went in the kitchen.

"And I told you that you aren't allowed in here" he said and dragged her out of kitchen.

"that's my real place, I've understood" she mumbled.

"Enough with your rants! Go and get ready, or else I won't hold back from changing your clothes myself." He ordered

She got scared with his boldness and went in to change.

.........

He changed in the room itself whilst she was in the bathroom. She came wearing a casual suit.