(𝟏) 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐥

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞, 𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚 

𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐯

"i got a hit worth fifty grand for you. the client asked for my best of the best, so of course you fit the description."

the boss went to his file cabinet and pick up a file, "here's his file. make sure you study it before you strike."

tahj nodded and opened the file. he was surprised about this hit. the victim was a successful businessman. he seemed to have a lot going for him. unfortunately, that's about to get cut short.

"so are you gonna take it or not? because i have other boys willi-"

"imma take it, but you know how i work. i want my money now." tahj says interrupting him.

the boss pulled out a large grey envelope and slid it across the table, "don't mess this up."

the usual darkness engulfed the boss' face and left it to a mystery. sure tahj knew what he was working for, but not exactly who.

"i neva do." 

————

tahj was at his forest ridden house packing his weapon, supplies, and second outfit.

as he was completing his tasks, he thought about his life. why was he a hit man? how has he come this far? why was he not dead? these are the questions he always pondered about. although, he was glad he wasn't alone. his parents and sister always was there for him. he felt like he need a significant other though. something to take his mind off of all this.

he sighed, he felt numb.

after he finished, he did his nightly routine. which consisted of taking a shower, cooking and eating, and cleaning up in places that needed it. 

once he finishes he prepares himself for bed. although the human body needs sleep, he didn't like it. every time he closed his eyes, it reminded him of his painful memories.

now it wasn't insomnia, he just simply didn't want to close them. but he loses every time. he unwillingly always falls asleep.

————

beep beep beep 

tahj was awoken by his alarm. he turned over and looked at the clock, 5:00 a.m. groaning at the early time, he held his face in his hands, thinking about the twisted things about to take place.

he got up, got dressed, and completed his morning routine. once he finished, he made himself breakfast. which was just an apple and a protein shake. with his specific job, he had to stay in a certain shape. that also came with small and few meals.

bzz bzz 

his phone started ringing. he looked over at the caller id, jayce. he tapped the green button to answer.

"wassap tj," jayce answered in a happy tone.

"yuh on your way? you be taking yo precious time," tahj says in his light accent.