Ten

"You left early last night." Vivian said as she sat next to me on my couch.

"I was tired." I said coldly.

"Who was that girl you danced with last night? I guess I did too but I take that you both knew each other." Vivian asked and I hated thinking about Collette dancing with her.

I get Vivian is one of my best friends and will always be and Collette is just my student. I've got nothing to be jealous about or even mad about.

But the shit part is I am. I'm mad that Vivian's lips traced Collette's frame.

"Collette." I said

"Yeah that's her name. But who is she." She asked me clearly wanting more information.

"A student of mine." I said suddenly hearing how ridiculous it sounds for me to be mad about it.

"A student? How old is she?" Vivian asked suddenly surprised.

"She's 18. Why the sudden interest?" I ask defensively.

"She's a child, at least to me. And there's no sudden interest. Just the way your eyes looked at her last night." She said shrugging her shoulders turning her attention forward while I turned to look at her.

"I didn't look at her any way last night." I said defensively.

"Mhm you did. I don't blame you, it's been two months since..." she trailed off and I narrowed my gaze at her so she wouldn't finish her sentence "And she's pretty, she might just be a bit  young." Vivian continued.

"First of all, I'm doing just fine. Second, I didn't look at her anyway last night. It was a simple interaction so I could send her home. That's it." I scoffed.

"So you wouldn't mind if I told you I gave her a hickey last night?" She lifted an eyebrow at me.

I hated seeing them on her skin which is why I gave her my own. I couldn't let her see that I cared, I subtly took in a breath before speaking.

"I don't see why not, but didn't you say she's too young for you?" I stifled.

"Val, admit you hate the idea. And yeah she's young on my end but there's realistically only a 7 year age gap between you two. But you are her teacher so there's that hurdle." Vivian stated.

"I don't hate it." I lied "And I keep my work and love life very separate Vivian. I wouldn't go there with a student. You know that."

"Mhm sure, you don't hate it. And Zara is in the past Val. If your pussy is thumping at the thought of her see where it goes. Especially since she spent half the night touching you and dancing with you. I don't know, she looked at you like there was something there."

I wasn't even sure anyone had seen us. I'm not ashamed but again she's my student and it's just wrong.

"She's my student and that would be inappropriate. My pussy isn't 'thumping' at anyone. You go there with her. See if I care Vivian." I said irritated at this point.

Vivian laughed, like fully laughed at what I had to say.

"Val, god, you're getting worked up because I subtly mentioned you going after her. I already said she's too young. But if you insist I'll—"