Teaching lesson.

Anya's POV:

I, Anjali and Shanaya were going to the class. But everyone was staring our way and whispering something.

I whispered," Why is everyone looking at us like this?"

Shanaya said," Not us, you. You are famous all over our University." She showed me a video which was uploaded on Instagram in which I was kicking that rich brat and snatched the ball. The views were rapidly growing and had already reached 1.5 Million views when it was only uploaded 10 minutes ago and the comments were also increasing rapidly. And no doubt the comments were filled with my insults.

" Oh my god, Anya. The comment section is filled with-" Shanaya said.

" It's ok. I don't care." Then only some girls blocked my way and I saw the blonde girl there with her minions also.

" Hey, you! Fresher. Come here." My friends looked at my way to which I gave a them nod to go.

" We can stay here with you."

" No. I will manage. It could take time so go take notes and mark me present." They gave me nod and went. I went towards those girls.

" Be quick." One of the girl was going to throw something on me but before that only I bend down. And I saw that girl threw the egg which was on the floor now but the target was me.

The blonde girl said," Come here and tie my shoes." I bent and started tieing her shoes while everyone was laughing. Then I stood.

" Now you remember your place. From now on you are my personal assistant." She said and took a step in front but ha ha ha! She fell. And everyone grasped.

" Oh! Tch tch tch!" I bent and tug the strad of her hair behind her ear.

And then came in the deadly serious tone," Next time you try insulting me then I will show you what I will do. This was just a trailer. I think you are smart enough to better stay away from me, and if you are dumb then I can't say anything. "

The other minion of her who tried throwing egg me shouted,
"You bitch!" And was coming to hit me but before that only I placed my leg in between only while sitting and she get entangled and fell. And that also on that broken egg which she threw herself.

The blonde one said," I will tell Armaan about this."

" Like it do affect me?" I said sarcastically.

" Do whatever you want, JUST STAY AWAY FROM ME. " I stood and saw Armaan coming. That blonde stood and ran towards him and hold his arm.

" Armaan, see this girl is bullying us." She said making me criminal and I rolled my eyes.

" Don't tell me this." He snatched his hand and started going.

I was also going but I got the call from the receptionist.

" Hello, Miss Yadav."

" Yes."

" The dean is calling you, please come." And she hung the call. I went to the cabin and knocked.

" Come in." I saw the dean and a middle aged man was also there. He saw me and flashed a smile.

" Good morning." I greeted both of them.

The dean said," Miss Yadav, meet Mr. Malhotra he owns this university." Oh so he is that rich brat's father.

" Nice to meet you." I said while bowing.

" Same here." He said with a smile. He was so different from that person, no one can say they are father and son.

" If you know he only provided you scholarship."

" Thank you." I thanked him.

" Dear, no need to thank me, you deserved that. And now when I saw the video then I am sure, you will make this university a better place." The dean's eyes also widened.

The dean said," Mr. Malhotra, I was gonna give her a warning."

" No need Miss Sonia. Let her do whatever she does. Keep going kid."

" Miss Yadav-" but the dean's phone rang. She picked it up. And her eyes again widened.

" Okay. Got it." She hung the call and typed something on the computer. And saw something then she turned it to me.

" What is this Miss Yadav?" She said while showing me the video in which I made that blonde and her friend fall.

" Ma'am they were bullying me. She said me to tie her shoes so I did but together." I said while speaking in a very sweet tune and innocent expressions.

" Miss Yadav, it is not a joke-"

" It's ok, Miss Sonia. They were bullying her." Mr. Malhotra said cutting her off and she had to zip her mouth off. And I flashed him one of my sweetest smiles.

Mr. Malhotra stood and said," You like to play basketball so we will make a basketball girls team and you will be it's captain. Do well." And he started walking going, I also came after him.

" Thank you so much sir. But why did you helped me."

He said while putting hand on my head," You are like my daughter, you have the courage to fight with everyone and I liked it. You fought with my son and as you know I never saw a girl fighting with my son. All girls die on him so you are unique and I don't want you to change because you are not rich. One day you will also become rich and show everyone I was not wrong about you. And if you need any help of mine, just contact me." He gave me his business card and went. He was such a sweet person, I never meet someone so rich like him with such a good heart.

I then again went to my class.

" May I come in?" I asked the professor who was glaring at me.

" Miss Yadav, care to tell me why are you so late. Almost half lecture is over."

" Sir, I was with dean."

" Miss Yadav, that's the worst lie I ever heard."

" Sir, it is not a lie, you can ask her." I defended myself.

" Ok, so for now.. sit with Armaan." I saw him sitting on a desk with girls all around him just the seat beside him was left.

" Sir, can't I sit somewhere else?"

" No. I don't know how but today all seats are filled as the hunk came. And you already have disturbed my class a lot."

" Sir-"

" Miss Yadav, you can sit outside my class also." I entered the class not making the professor more angry and came to sit beside that rich brat.

" Sit somewhere else!" He put his bag at that spot.

" Not my fault if the seats are filled because you came. And the professor said me to sit with you."

" Not my problem." And I rolled my eyes.

Professor shouted," If you both wants to argue, better go out and then continue."

He took his bag and started going out from the class. This man has so much attitude. But before he could step out of the class the professor said," Mr. Malhotra still your assignment marks are with me, if you step out then I will not give you even one number." He glared at the professor which made professor shake in fear but he came back and sit on the seat and I also seat next to him.