Completing the dare

Armaan's POV:

I was doing my practice when Anya came. I saw she was nervous. First time in my life, I saw her nervous.

" You-you- umm.. leave nothing." She said when I met my eyes with hers and went but I saw her coming again when her friends pushed her towards me. What was going on. She closed her eyes took deep breaths. I saw her friends seeing it from behind.

" You know you look fucking hot." My eyes widened. She was saying me this after telling me me I was the most arrogant man. She ran from there and went to her friends.

And I heard her asking," How to flirt?" Why did she wants to flirt with me? What's wrong with her. After taking few tips she came back.

" You- you- you k-know that you a-are an e- exception y- you d-don't n-need a p-en or a p-pencil to d-draw my a-attention." And she again ran.

I heard her friend yelling at her," I didn't told you to speak like that, you mixed lines."

She again came to me," Y-you k-know y-you a-are a b-bank l-loan?"

" No.."

" You should work at a bank." And she rushed out. Ohh, my god she just looked so cute. Just before an hour she flirted with me confidently and now when she is flirting she can't speak a word properly. This girl is unique.

Anya's POV:

" You can't say a line clearly. The first I don't know what you did half of the words you are and half you said very unclear. And the second, oh my god, what I say about that. You should work at the bank. What are you? A five year kid." Shanaya shouted at me and others laughed.

" Come on, Shanaya. It's ok na.* And she rolled her eyes.

" You are seriously a dumbo. Now I get why you don't have a boyfriend. If it is a fight, you will go first and start fighting. Then where are you even when a small dare is given to you." She again shouted.

" Babe, I have a class. Bye." I rushed out of there.

I sat next to Kiaan, Kiaan and mine this class was same.

" Hey, beautiful."

" Hey!"

Miss Singh came in the class and started teaching. After a minute she left.

" I actually don't understood anything she told."

" Because you were absent in the previous class, Kiaan."

" Ok, my fault."

" If you want I can teach you."

" You know you are best women in world Anya." Kiaan buttered me.

" I know, I know. But before that I telling you I am a very strict teacher."

" It's ok. Come at my place at 6."

" Ok. Send me the address."

" Bye."

----------------------

I entered a building, the building was quite big. The tap 25 floor on it. I saw a door, it had keypad on the door. I pressed the bell, but no one came. I again pressed the bell but still no one came, this time I called Kiaan and he picked the call.

" Hello."

" Bro, do you really are deaf or you don't have legs."

" Haha, good joke but I am neither."

" I have been standing here for 10 minutes!" I shouted.