Dirty thoughts

Anya's POV:

I was sobbing. As the hero and heroine were getting separated and hero was marrying her best friend. Tears covered my whole face.

" Hey, why are you crying? Because of this movie. It's not real. Why the hell are you even crying for it? Are you a small kid?"

" SHUT UP!" I said while sobbing.

" Kid!" He teased me and changed the movie.

" Hey why you changed the movie?"

" I don't want kids crying because of a movie. It's so irritating." He said while watching some kind of American movie.

" Eww. You are watching these movies."

" If you have any problem, the door is that way." He pointed the main door.

" Oh! you are so rude." I scoffed. Then I looked at the clock.

" Oh my god, it's 11 o'clock. Shit!" I jumped from the couch.

" You can stay here. It's really late." He said.

" Oh so you have a heart. Thanks for your concern, I would have stayed here even if you haven't asked but tomorrow is college."

" By the way tomorrow is holiday. And if it wasn't then what was new you would have weared my hoodie and then went."

" Right." And I jumped on the couch.

" Change the movie!" I yelled because I wasn't enjoying it at all.

" Nope."

" Don't you think you are so mean. I am a guest here."

" An unwanted guest."

" Well you offered me to stay."

" Ok, I am offering you to go out now."

" Thanks but offer declined." I tried to snatch the remote from him but he shifted his hand to other side and rolled his eyes.

" Stop being a kid." I yelled.

" You are being kid." He said.

" Because you just changed the movie we were watching. I need to see it's ending."

" It's not your ending that you need to see."

" You are so hell annoying."

" I should say that." He said.

I stood and went to the kitchen. The next moment I knew, Armaan was whole wet.

" What the fuck!" I had thrown water on him.

" You deserve that." I said while flipping my hairs.

" You think you can leave after this." He said with a smirk as he started approaching me.

I started walking back," No, no Armaan. You can't do anything to me. No-" And the very next moment, I was in the air. Armaan picked up by my waist. I started moving hands and legs to get out of his hold but his hold was tight. He took me towards a door and opened it. In there was a pool, oh god it was so beautiful. The scenery behind it will make your heart flattered, suddenly I was thrown in the pool. The problem was, I didn't knew how to swim and I was drowning. Suddenly I was pulled up, I took some air in. Then only I realised the closeness between me and Armaan, if we moved a little our lips could touch. If I say I am not affected by him then it would be a big lie. His hand on my waist did not good. My bare legs were touching his legs and my arms were around his neck.

" Sorry, I didn't knew you don't know swimming."

" It's ok and thank you for saving me." I smiled.

" It was my fault."