Basketball Practice

Anya's POV:

We came in the basketball base of boys and right now our coach is not present, she would be joining after 2 days till the time our training would be done by the boys basketball coach.

" So girls from today onwards you all will be doing training with boys. So you will have to do everything with them and I would like if you stay away from each other. I don't want any physical touch between you and them. So the first thing you all have to do is run 10 rounds of the university." The coach said.

" Sir. It's so much." Everyone exclaimed.

" I am giving you less. Boys run 30-40 rounds per day." Oh god, that's why they are so handsome.

" Come start." We all started our warm-up.

" Anya, I want you to keep an eye." He said to me and I nodded. We started running, in between of 5 rounds some girls stopped.

" Hey, you can't stop, you need to keep running." I shouted. Some again started running while two girls said," You better don't teach us, we will not listen to you."

" Ok, then don't come in the basketball team."

" You can't do any of things like these."

" I can." And I started running and I saw them also running behind me. After 10 rounds, we came to the court and dropped ourselves on the floor. I tried to catch my breath. After lying there 10 minutes, I saw boys working out in the gym. The couch came to us," Ok, now you have to do 500 jumps, jumping jacks, etc."

" Oh god these are so much."

" You need to do." We did all the exercises and now we didn't had one single percent of energy. I saw Anjali and the other girls lying on the floor so I also lay on the floor. We were on the verge of sleeping.

" Come on, girls. Now you all need to do more exercises."

" Sir, now we don't have any energy left." I said. He chuckled and said," Ok, ok. Today, you all did a good job but you still need to do more exercises."

" Sir, we will pass out."

" No, you won't. Come to the gym area."

Sir alloted us different machines to workout with and this gym was not just a gym, even the gym was luxurious. Boys were also doing practice there but they didn't paid any attention to us. I saw Prateek, Naksh and Kiaan were waving towards me and Anjali. Aveesh ignored me and I didn't give a damn about that. My eyes landed on Armaan who was lifting weights and they were more than 50 kgs each side. He was looking extremely handsome with those messy hairs and his gym shirt was not able to hide his 6 packs. My eyes betrayed me because I was staring at him, I took my eyes off him and laid on a seat to lift some weight, my weight was 10-10 kg each side. The boys went from there as the couch asked them to go to practice basketball. I picked the weight up and it was very heavy, I need to keep it up. My arms were giving up, I tried to lift it up but it was only coming down. When I felt that it would crush my chest, I closed my eyes but it didn't, in fact it was feeling very light right now. I opened my eyes to see Armaan keeping on its place, then he replaced the weights with 5 kg ones.

" Don't look at me. Try if you could lift them." He said to me. I nodded and picked them. And was able, it was far more better. Then he left. He is not that bad.

We continued our exercises and practiced playing basketball. After an hour of playing we sat down.

The coach same and said," You all can go, played well today." Everyone left and even I was leaving when coach called me from back.

" Anya!" I turned towards him.

" I want you to stay here and do somemore exercises as you are the captain I want you to play very well that no one can question you. I hope you don't have problem."