The dean's advice

Anya's POV:

Shanaya said," You know the dean of the university married a professor. His name is Mr. Krishna Kumar. "

" Oh, he is one of my lecturer. I am going to attend his lecture only." I said.

" Tell us how he looks." Anjali said.

" Why does it matter to you because atlast Prateek's looks only matters for you." I teased her and she blushed.

" Anya you are seeing how much she is blushing." Shanaya also teased her.

" Guys!!" She slapped both of us on our shoulders lightly.

I went in my class and said bye to both of them.

" See you later."

Out lecture started and the professor started teaching us.

After the lecture was over, Professor called me.

" Yes, sir."

" You are Anya, right."

" Yes sir."

" Come in my cabin, right now."

" Ok sir." I followed him and entered his cabin.

As soon as I entered he locked the cabin.

" Excuse me sir, what are you doing." I said while going near the door, when I was going to unlock the door he hold my hand.

" Miss Anya, you are very beautiful. I would give extra marks to you if you behave good. I know what I mean." I said and I feel disgusted.

" No sir, I don't need any kind of extra marks. I want to go back." I said while struggling to free my hand from his grip.

" Miss Anya, that you can't."

" I will scream." As soon as I was going to scream he put his hand on my mouth.

" No darling, you can't do that and even if you do. The rooms are soundproof, no one is going to hear your screams." I tried saying something but I couldn't because his hand was still on my mouth. I tried to kick him on his main part but he was soon enough to hold my leg. And then he pushed me, I fell on the ground. Tears rolling from my eyes. He tried coming close to me, I tried a lot to fight against him but he was more strong. He tried to put his hands under my top but I grabbed the bottle and he hit him. I stood and tried to run but before that only he hold my ankle. I pushed the chairs on him because of which his grip loosened and I with the whole energy in my body ran. Till the time I unlocked the door, he was at my back but I pushed the door and ran outside. I saw the professor following me. I ran out of the building.

I saw Aveesh standing outside and the professor was still following me.

" Please help me." I asked him.

" What happened?" He asked seeing my condition. I was not at all in a good condition. Scratches were all over body, my feets were were bleeding because I practically threw chairs on them, my hair was mess and I was crying continuously.

" Please drop me home." I asked him because I couldn't even walk properly at this time.

" Sure." He opened the door of his car and I sat in it. The professor saw me with lust in his eyes which I didn't like a bit. Aveesh started the car.

" Do you want me to call Shanaya?" I nodded. I was still crying because I was scared to hell. What if I wasn't able to come out? What would have happened to me? Even thinking about it gave goosebumps to me. After a few minutes, Shanaya came in the car. She saw me and wiped my tears.