PROLOGUE: A Girl and a Teacher

Eve.

That's what her friends called her. Like Adam and Eve, her Mormon friend Vicky said. High praise, even if Vicky said like Eve, she was one of sin. Maybe she was...

"What are you looking at?" Mr. Duran said.

Eve was looking at a mysterious painting in the back of the study. It showed a landscape of a castle with three knights facing towards the dark castle. It was massive, it was bigger than her 72" TV at home.

"What's with the painting?" Evelyn asked as she felt a warm hand on her chin. It directed to look up at Mr. Duran.

"You're real pretty, you know that Eve?"

Evelyn grinned. "I know..."

Mr. Duran, the AP biology teacher, used to teach college students. But his passion for the youth led him back to his high school alma mater. Their relationship started when her boyfriend of two years broke up with her. Since he was her favorite teacher, she came to him. A father figure in an otherwise empty role in her life. That was the first mistake...

Mr. Duran placed his thumb on her lips, stroking them gently. Then with a bit of force, placed his thumb in Eve's mouth. Eve looked up at the teacher and sucked. Going in and out, her heart raced as he smiled and turned his head. His eyes darkened as a mischievous smile grew wider. With his other hand he brushed her blonde hair.

"Good girl." He withdrew his thumb and then he too peered at the picture. "That painting always gives me the chills...let's go back to my room."

Eve grabbed his wrist as he tried to leave. She looked around and scooped up his whisky glass. She stood and handed it to the turning teacher. "Mr. Duran...?"

Mr. Duran took the glass and threw the last of the drink back. The ice clanged around as he slammed it back on his desk. "I told you, here, you can call me Jack."

"Jack..." Eve placed her arms around him. He was much taller than her, so she had to tippy toe as she did. "How about we slay some of those chills."

"What do you have in mind?" He peered at the painting; he shivered in her arms.

She strolled over to the painting. Turning around she slowly took off her zip-up hoodie. Underneath was her bra, her only lingerie. A pink, frilly piece with a matching thong. A thong that he soon saw when she unbuttoned her short shorts and shimmied out of them. She twirled the shorts in her hand and threw it at Mr. Duran. He caught it out of the air as he walked towards her. He took a deep sniff of the crotch of her shorts.

"You always smell like heaven." He threw the shorts to the side and scooped her up into his arms. Twirling her around and making her giggle until he put her back down, farther away from the painting. He reached down with one hand. Kissing her his soft hand drew down from her belly down to her thong. He deftly put his hand down her underwear and found the sweet spot in an instance. Her clit was already throbbing from lust.

"Uh." She gasped out as he lightly massaged her clit.

Eve bit her lip as he stopped kissing her. With a quick hand he grabbed her by the throat. Choking her just enough. He pushed her backwards, she sort of stumbled back onto his desk. He threw the contents of his desk to the side. Eve giggled again as statues and paper slammed to the floor.

With one hand, he grabbed her thong and carefully pulled it down and off my legs. He continued to choke the girl while he started fingering her. Two girthy fingers pushing on her G-spot. Pleasure she never had with her ex shot through her. Her light moans making Mr. Duran smile. She orgasmed and the tightness of his hand around her throat gave her just enough of a boost as she squirted all over Mr. Duran's shirt.