Chapter 6 - Price of War

That was the last time Eve would ever see Julien. He died, fighting off the dozens of armed assailants that took over 56 royalty and 87 indentureds. It was one of the most devastating days in the cities history. A city, she learned was called Talios Port. Apparently, somewhere in the city. There was a connection to the see. That smell in the air finally made sense to Eve. There was a large body of water nearby. Ocean? Or lake? Big enough for a port.

She tried to mourn the death of Julien. But what had he really done for her? His "torture" was as bad as it got. But...were their worse owners out there. Where would she go?

For five days she lived with Gwendolyn. Gwendolyn gave her indentured more power than anyone else Eve had seen. Not that she had truly seen much. Save for the bloody bodies of the victims of the attack. Those images might never leave her brain. At least she was somewhere safe now. Gwendolyn hired security to protect to her home. As did a lot of the masters, those that remained in this part of town.

Soon, new powers were to move in. More master's from who knows where.

But for now? Eve had Calypso. Of Caly as she liked being called. Caly was over two-hundred years old. She didn't look a day over twenty-five by Eve's estimates. On the second day, Gwendolyn had to run errands around town. She didn't want to have to worry about them. So, they stayed in the house. Guards kept far away or risk the wrath of the Lady of the house.

Eve looked around nervously.

"What?" Caly asked.

"Is there...a man of the house?"

"Not if Gwen had a say."

"Gwen?" Eve gasps.

"Oh, sorry. Master Gwendolyn." Caly smirks and then bursts out laughing. "Julien really did the whole, 'I am your master, you will call me as such' routine?"

Eve looked down and nodded.

"I see." She let out a sigh. "I'm sorry, kid."

"It's fine." Eve shook her head. "I'm fine." What about you? How is this life, with Gwendolyn?"

"Oh, it's amazing." Caly grinned, almost proud. "Master Gwen is so kind. She is...amazing in bed. So, so gentle."

"Is...that all we're good for?" Eve swallows. Fearing the answer.

Caly frowns down at her. "It's all the power we got. Might as well enjoy it."

"How many kids?"

Caly laughs. "I'm far too old to bare children. I can...well you know...get her pregnant still. But she doesn't like...to be honest she hates the smell and look of cocks. She doesn't want to get pregnant."

"Me either..." Eve sighed.

"Hey, Gwen said she might buy you. If no one claims, you soon. How does that sound?"

"Sounds great!" Eve said excitedly.

"You know..." Caly eyed the grandfather clock on the wall. "We don't have to wait."

"What?" Eve turned her head.

Caly closed the gap between them quickly and swooped her off her feet. She grabbed her by the ass and hoister her up, Eve instinctively wrapped her hands around Caly's waist. Caly looked down at the girl. She grinned and kissed her softly.

Eve kissed her back and wrapped her hands around the back of her hair. With a light pull Caly grinned. She began walking to a close by room. She throws Eve down onto a soft couch. Eve holds herself up by her elbows while Caly wrestles with her panties. Tearing them off quickly, she slowly spreads Eve's legs. She looked down at her pussy.

She placed a soft finger against her lips. She went up and down, "You're so wet."

Without a second thought Caly kissed the small bud of Eve. Eve let out a small moan. Am I really letting this happen so soon? She grasped a ball of hair as Caly ate her out. Hell yes, I am.

"Fuck..." Eve wrapped her legs around the back of Caly. She felt two fingers play around the entrance. "MMMmm." Eve let out a moan, covering her mouth.

"You like that, my lil slut?"

"Mhmm." Eve moaned out. "Yes, mommy. P-please."

Caly shoved two fingers into Eve, she started eating her out again. Eve began slowly humping Caly's face. She quickly came and Caly withdrew her finger. She ripped off her own slave panties. A huge cock came out. Eve's eyes went wide as Caly tapped her dick against the entrance of her pussy.

"No, it won't fit." Eve moaned. "That thing is huuuu-"

Eve gasped as the head forced its way into her pussy. She placed a hand over her mouth. Muffled moans escaped as Caly shoved her dick halfway in fast and then pulled out a little slowly. She did this for several strokes before guiding Eve's hand to her own clit.

"Please yourself while I fuck you slut."

"Yes, mommy." Eve moans out as she rubs her clit. Her toes began to curl as she comes on his dick. The slowing thrusts sounding more and more wet. She cried out when she went deeper.

"Enough, enough." Eve pleaded.

But the cock went deeper. And the more it hurt...the more she craved how full she felt. An entirely knew feeling came over her. The thrust were slow at first but got faster. Eve mindless played with herself. She grabbed at her small breasts.

Then Caly grabbed her by the neck. She chocked her as she thrust her huge cock as deep as it could go.

"Ugh..." She moaned out. "Oww." She moaned. "Stop."

But Caly kept pounding.

"Mommy, please." Eve moaned out.

Eve flinched when the cock slammed deep inside her. But she came regardless. The thick cock getting the tightest dance of orgasm Caly had ever felt. She pulled her dick out quick, avoiding coming herself as Eve lay in her own wetness.

Her legs were shaking and she was staring up at the ceiling. Tears streaming from her eyes, her pussy felt on fire. Like another touch might kill her... But it also craved more.

"I...I can't." Eve breathed out.

But Caly stood and swooped her up. This time, underneath the knees. Eve wrapped her arms around Caly's neck. Her ass was in the hands of Caly. She prodded her cock around until finding the entrance to Eve's tight pussy.

It resisted as the cock tried to insert itself deep into Eve.

"You're so fucking tight, my lil slut. You want my dick?"

"No." She cried, it felt like she was being split in half. But then half the dick went in. It felt like the whole world revolved around this cock. "No, I..I."

She buried her face in Caly's boobs as her dick slammed all the way down.

"Oww, fuck..." Eve went sort of limp, her pussy coming already. It was as sensitive as it ever had been. Then Caly lifted her up and slammed her back down.

"Oww. Ohh. Oww. Ughmm. Mmmp. Mmm. Fuck." Each thrust she came down hard on his cock. Her mind broke in that moment. Nothing mattered more that this cock. She lifted her self up and slide up and down on her huge cock. She twirled her hips and moaned. "MMmm. Mommy. Fuck me, mommy."

"Are you my lil slut?"

"Yes, mommy." Eve obeyed and kissed her.

One final pump and Eve felt cum shoot inside her. She hadn't felt this since prom night. The semen made her mind reel and her head spin. She came again and again as the dick pulled out. She orgasmed multiple times.

Eve twitched on the couch as Lady Evelyn walked in. "What the FUCK is going on here?"