Chapter 10 - A Girl Named...

Elric collapsed next to Slut. 

Four hours. Four hours of torture. 

Slut laid in a soaking bed. Jelly, squirt, and cum covered the bed they had been fucking in. 

Evelyn got bored around hour three. She left the room and told them to keep going. 

And they kept going. 

Slut's legs shook. Her pussy was pulsing with rawness. 

The last batch of jelly was wearing off. A more seering pain in her genitals and ass. Unable to even use her legs she attempted to roll on her side. Her abs yelled at her to stop. The amount of coming making them sore. She was just tired to move. 

To tired to fight when Uruk stood once more. 

How long had it been? Two minutes? An hour?

Slut no longer knew. 

She only knew one thing. She tried to spread her legs, but they were still shaking. Uruk grabbed her legs and spread them wide. His cock was already hard again. But when he grabbed her legs his dick began to go limp. 

Slut stared up at him. He collapsed to the floor and started snoring. 

She stared at the ceiling. Her eyes stung from crying. 

The pleas of no faded a while ago. 

How long ago? I don't even know... Is this my life? Is this how I die? Being raped to death? 

"The jelly." A voice spoke. Female, almost angelic. "It's quite remarkable, isn't it?"

Slut looked around. She didn't see anyone.

Suddenly, her ankles were grabbed. Before she could look down she was pulled from the bed. Her head slammed hard into the hardwood. Dazed she blinked and she could tell she was being dragged through the hallway.

She tried to turn herself, to crasp at something. 

Trying with all her might she pushed through the pain and rolled to one side. She grabbed onto a guard's ankle.

No.

It was a set of armor that tumbled down in a loud clang. 

She felt a harsh kick to the ribs. 

"You dumb bitch, you're going to get us caught!" It was a man's voice. 

"I got her! Let's just go." Another man's voice said. 

Slut held her stomach, unable to push out another tear, instead coughing hard at the kick.

"Put a bag over her head."

A smelly sack went over her head. It smelled like B.O.

She was eventually picked up and thrown over a shoulder. 

"Let's fucking go. Before the Lady of the house finds us." The first voice said.

"She'll applaud us for taking things into our own hands."

Eve was thrown on scratchy hay. She was gaining a bit of her sanity back. The jelly clearing away. The need, the craving for more cock ceasing. At the wrong time it seemed. 

"Is this safe enough?"

"Not even the commanders come this deep into the barracks. We'll be satisfied and return her before Elric or Uruk even know."

"Her pussy is pink as fuck!" She heard a woman say. 

"Shut up Reza." The first voice say. 

"Bite me, Isiah." Reza said.