Chapter 13 - Unlucky

Two long weeks passed. Two wonderful weeks for Slut. 

She made a promise to Caly, that they would escape together. Despite what Lady Gwendolyn had said, nothing worse had happened than what had happened at Lady Evelyn's place. There was no "torture" or "punishment" dispersed on either one of them. 

In fact, she let them stay together a lot. They spent some days fucking until Lady Gwen came home, but most days they spent together talking and finding games. Caly had learned this fun board game, it was a lot like chess. Which led to Slut beating her more times than not.

Caly had learned never to call Slut Eve ever again. It was engrained deep in her soul that Slut was her new name. The three days of torture she endured was enough to never want to utter her own name ever again. 

Lady Gwen kept a far distance from them both. That is until it finally happened. 

Lady Gwen found them taking a nap in each other's arms. Should they have been awake they would've noticed the smile then the grimace. She steeled herself and awoke the both of them.

"Calypso. Slut. Up."

The indentured both jumped and getting dressed in what meager clothes they were given they bowed low to their master. Lady Gwen scowled down at them.

"You two have gotten offly comfortable in your lives the past fortnight." She waited for one of them to speak. "Well?"

"Master." Caly stepped forward. "We appreciate everything you have given us."

Lady Gwen grimaced. "The fact of the matter is... This house is not as stable as I would like. I am getting incredible heat for taking in another indentured and not a husband..."

"You don't need one." Slut burst out.

The lady of the house raised her hand to strike her but stopped herself. "I know...I know. But that isn't the reality of this realm. This...plane of existence."

Slut wondered to herself, was Lady Gwendolyn also a plane shifter? Someone from another plane, just like herself?

"I will be marrying a man soon. But...I can keep one of you..." She turned to Slut. "Slut. What did I mention a fortnight ago?"

Slut thought on it. "That my suffering could get much worse..."

"About the mind break."

"That...it makes me valuable."

"Exactly. I am not exactly a highly sought after house. Of the rankings of the city, I am 40th in the power structure. And rumors of a fifteen year old mind broken... I've got a lot of tempting offers. I can't keep them at bay forever."

"Are you...selling me master?" Slut gulped.

"Yes." She said coldly. "But I...I never wanted to."

Slut wanted to hug Calypso in that moment. Caly then spoke, "When?"

"Later today. I have found a buyer. He...wants to test his new property."

"I...am already sold?"

Lady Gwen nodded. "I thought...I thought I could use you more. Punish you myself. At the very least...your down days wouldn't be so bad."

"Who is he? What is he? Master..." Slut bowed lower.

"He's a politician. His house is ranked fifth in the power structure. His family is powerful...but..." Slut knew what was coming. "He is not nice to his indentured. He expects big things from the fertile ones."

"Why sell her to a monster?" Caly protested.

This was met with a quick backhand. Caly fell silent, holding her cheek as the lady continued. "I had to pick the lesser of several evils."

"What happens now, master?" Slut asked.

"What happens now!?" A booming voice came from the hall.

Soon a behemoth of a man emerged into the room. Stooping low to get through the door. He had a thick black beard and his hair were dreads tied back into a ponytail. He looked like a warrior's warrior. His armor was shiny and had golden inlays. His green eyes were more emeralds than even the brightest stones of the same name. 

"Your indentureds are always the most beautiful." The large man spoke. 

"Calypso. Slut. This is General Harkith. Slut, he is your new master starting...now."

"Out." The General demanded.

Calypso shared a look to Slut. Time seemed to slow as Caly was led out by Lady Gwendolyn. The door closed to the back of Caly's head. Her horns being the last image she saw of her fellow indentured. 

"So. The mind broken indentured." The General grinned. 

"M-master." Slut bowed to him.

"Your name indentured."

"Slut." She bowed low.

"Good. Lady Evelyn. Never knew she had it in her to break one of your kind. But it makes me happy." The General strolled over to the corner. He began unbuckling his armor. His chest plate fell hard to the floor. He did the same with leg and arm coverings. Underneath was a hard leather armor underneath. He squeezed himself out of that and his size wasn't just for looks. He had some loose underwear covering his modest penis. At least it wouldn't wreck her. His weight might though. 

He was built like an absolute unit. His six pack was impeccable. His chest was huge and his shoulders even larger. His arms looked like they could crush her, his legs looked like he could kick her into oblivion. A backhand from him just might kill her. Maybe that's how she would die.

That's my out. Slut swallowed. Realizing now this might be her only chance. She just had to wait for the perfect moment. 

"Tell me, Slut." The General walked over to the bed and sat down. "What do you know about me?"

"That you're...the fifth strongest house in the city...master." Slut said. "And..." She had to do it. If she couldn't run away with Calypso... "And you're a piece of shit."

Closing her eyes she waited for the fatal blow. A hit that might snap her neck. Or even crush her ribs to nothing. She flinched as he heard him stand. 

"What?" He chuckled. "Is that what they are saying?"

Slut opened her eyes slowly. He was stroking his beard. He seemed more bemused.

"I..." Slut sputtered out.

"Oh." The General's eyes went wide. He looked down at his frame. "You thought I'd hit you?" He let another big laugh. "I don't discipline with my fists. I learned my lesson with the first three. Fragile beings the indentured."

Slut had to make this work. She rushed up to him and attempted to punch him. 

He quickly grabbed her arm. With little effort he threw her on to the bed. 

"Stop." He commanded. 

Slut sat up but started freezing. She looked up and stopped moving. 

"Good." He nodded, studying the frozen Slut. "The magic is a bit archaic but you are not as broken as I thought. Why did you do that?"

She couldn't move. She couldn't even speak. 

"Oh right." He blinked and she was let go of the spell she was under. "Tell me what you think you're doing?"

Slut rushed him one last time, when he let her hit his chest with weak hit to the chest and stomach he grimaced. 

"You want out." He shook his head. "I know...but don't you worry." He smiled. "I won't kill you."

Slut started sobbing as she kept hitting her new master. He didn't hit her. He didn't stop her. She leaned against his barely hairy stomach and started crying. 

"Hush." He comforted her. "You're going to be alright Slut."

He embraced Slut in a hug. Slut froze at the sign of affection. 

"J-just kill m-m-me." Slut stuttered out.

"I can't do that. You're too valuable."