Chapter 3: Punishment

Julien was aggressively getting undressed. Pulling at his tie, then ripping off his shirt. By no means was it amazing. He had a slight pooch, the smallest. He didn't have much muscle on him. He was almost wiry thin, pale underneath all those clothes.

"We are the cursed of Ventras. We are the ones who must do what's right for the country." The words that Eve feared spewed out of his mouth. "Indentured women are a gift from God. Appearing out of nowhere, often the most beautiful in all the land. Perfect skin." Eve now regretted her rigorous skin care routine. "Perfect hair." Eve knew she should've shaved it. "And fertile."

Eve threw up in her mouth. She watched Julien take off his cloth belt. His pants fell to the ground. She could even see his hip bones. This was a sickly-looking man and his penis. It was still flaccid, perched perfectly on his big balls.

"On the bed, bend over." Julien instructed.

Still in shock from the feared reveal, she was nothing more than an incubator. A semen sack for a kid! Is that all she was destined to be here?

"Get on the bed!" Julien leaned forward and demanded like a spoiled child, his pitch even getting higher. "Get on the bed!"

Eve shook her head and walked over to the bed. She pulled off her panties, the hit the ground with a weight she never experienced. She slowly stepped away from them and onto the bed. Each step felt like entirely too long and too quick at once. She looked up to Julien who didn't grin at her.

"You will learn to always...always call me master." Eve crawled onto the bed. She placed her knees wide and put her chest to the soft bed. She was at least going to be comfortable for this...this... "The price to be paid?" Eve shivered when she felt a slimy substance poured on her asshole.

"No...master." She remembered the last bit. "I'll do better. Please." Eve started breathing hard as a finger was massaging her asshole. "Please."

"Years ago, when this first started. We didn't know how important lubricants were. At least this way. There will be less bleeding... Relax indentured. It will be easier that way."

Eve clinched the sheets between her fists and let out shaky breaths. She never had anal. Never. She only heard horror stories from her friends. All except one. She had to fucking do it. She had to... She had to.

Eve reached back and stretched her ass cheeks apart.

"Good girl." Julien said. "Let the aphrodisiac take effect."

Eve's heart beat like a rockstar's drum kit. Fast and erratic. What did he just say? An aphrodisiac? Like...an ED aid or...or like a roofie? What would happen to her? "What...what's going to happen...m-master?"

She felt the effects as soon as Julien shoved his thumb into her ass. Waves of pleasure shot through her body. The finger already feeling like it was stretching her the perfect amount. He rubbed the inside, back and forth his thumb went.

Before she knew it, Eve let out a little moan. She quickly placed a hand over her mouth.

"I thought I'd have to break this out...later. But it appears now is as a good time as ever." Julien spoke. Eve barely heard him. A background sound in a wave of pleasure. He pulled his finger out and clarity was slowly pushing through pleasure. "It's called eroticanium jelly. One of our wizards found a way to...well. I think just showing you will reveal the true power I have over you now."

Eve peeked behind her. Julien was now getting on the bed. Her eyes widened as she saw him stroke his meat. His cock was getting bigger now. It was modest, perhaps four inches long. It lacked girth as well.

Eve closed her eyes tight, fearing what a dick would do to her ass. She hadn't even put a finger up there before. "Oh, god." She moaned out as half his dick went in. The pleasure it shot through her body made her come.

She felt warm fingers check her pussy. "Mmm. Always so lovely."

With force Julien thrust the rest of dick down Eve's asshole. Eve clutched the sheets as felt the steady rhythm of Julien cock going back in and out. He was slow. Bringing his whole cock out and then shoving it in carefully.

"Mmm." Eve moaned, her hand still covering her mouth. She now bit into her hand. "Mmm. Mmm. Mmm." With each stroke she was losing her mind.

Soon, he sped up. Eve gave up and buried her face in the sheets before coming back up. "Oh, god. Fuck me. Fuck me in the ass master."

A sharp slap to her ass only added to the pleasure. He went faster and faster and all Eve could think about was how warm and welcoming his dick in her asshole was. Her face burned hot as he finally came. Hot shots of semen came into her. It felt like burning in her ass, a fiery pleasure. She wanted more, she needed more. She held her cheeks apart.

"More..." She moaned out. "Master, please."

"I think, I've punished you enough." Julien snapped.

In a matter of seconds the guards were storming in. They were on Eve quickly. Grabbing her by the arms, the roughly dragged her to the cage. A servant held it open as Eve was thrown in. She hit hard into the back of the cage. Knocking some clarity into her. She felt the cum squeezing out of her asshole. The feeling making her legs shake. She looked out the cage. Servants were bringing a large blanket. What was she a fucking parrot?

"Master?" Eve pleaded.

"You've seen what true power is indentured. Don't forget what I gave you. What I can do to you at any time I damn well please. You're mine. If I have to torture you again... I will."

"Torture?" Eve whispered to herself. She turned her head as the blanket was thrown on top of the cage.

Through the thick blanket she could hear Julien, her master. "Give me a damn minute. I had to discipline the indentured."

"I could hear." It was the lady of the house voice, Evelyn. "When are you renaming the beast."

"She's an indentured. As nameless as all the rest."

"She needs to know Eve or Evelyn is not her anymore. That is my name."

The voice completely faded from hearing range when the doors closed behind them.

Eve was left there, alone to think. She took off her bra and tried to clean up the semen in her fucking bed. When she did nothing more than wipe it around and dirty up her bra did she start crying. The aphrodisiac was fading. The pleasure in her ass soon became a null pain in her ass. She laid on her side and cried.

"This won't...be my fate." She finally whispered to herself. She had to escape. Before anything like that ever happened again.