𝙾𝚑, 𝚂𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝...

The night was dark with overcast skies, and the winds were strong. There were only a few luminous street lamps that were in the distance.

Toby slowly crept towards Y/N house, avoiding the light as much as possible. He noticed the garage door was cracked open near the bottom. Lucky for him, he was able to slide under it easily. There was a gray car parked inside, along with plenty of supplies littered about. His eyes caught on a red gas canister, which he carried with him.

Toby scanned the garage for anything else he could use. He spotted a roll of duct tape, and he slipped it over his wrist. Toby went to the door that led inside the house, setting the gas down. Toby took out his hunting knife and stuck it into the lock, twisting and turning it until he heard a soft click.

He slowly turned the handle, creaking open the door quietly.

Brad was slumped on the couch, staring at the TV. There were bottles of alcohol spread out across the table to accompany his drunken appearance.

Toby quietly slipped through the door, leaving the gas can behind. He silently stepped down the hallway, looking at each door. A few were empty and open: the bathroom, a guest bedroom, and a laundry room. Toby saw a closed door, and he pressed his ear to it. He could hear the sound of a fan inside, so he carefully opened the door.

The room was dark; only the light from the TV in the living room gave the space some dim lighting. There was a nice bed in the middle of the room, pressed against the wall, where Y/N lay. She was asleep.

Toby shut the door behind him. He slowly walked over to Y/N to admire the sleeping beauty in front of him. He reached out a gloved hand and gently brushed away a piece of hair from her features. His smile vanished within a second. One of Y/N's eyes was surrounded by a large purple bruise.

He leaned down and whispered.

"Y/n..." Toby whispered, putting a hand on her shoulder to gently shake her.

Y/N's eyes slowly opened. She noticed Toby, and she was confused, but the confusion soon turned to panic. She pushed herself away from Toby.

"What are you doing here!?" Y/n shouted. Toby shook his head, dismissing.

"Shhhhh," he hushed, pulling her towards him forcefully. He pinned her down on the bed, holding a hand over her mouth. He took the duct tape from his wrist and wrapped it around Y/N's arms and torso. Despite her struggles, she was easily bound by the tape due to the multiple layers he used. "You'll be alright, honey," Toby said, cracking a smile.

Y/N's eyes started to tear up in fear and shock. She continued to try and get away, but Toby soon tied up her ankles and thighs with her hands at her sides. Lastly, Toby put a single piece of tape over her mouth and tossed away the empty tape roll. He gazed down at Y/N without any guilt, even though she was sobbing.

Toby caressed her cheek, readjusting her on the bed so she would be comfortable. He planted a soft kiss on her forehead before putting a blanket over her legs.

"I'll be right back," he said softly. Toby grinned and pulled up his mouth guard. Y/N's eyes were wide, and she squirmed, to no avail of getting away. Toby took one last glance at Y/N before leaving her in the room and shutting the door behind him.

Toby crept into the living room, sneaking around the couch. He stood directly behind Brad, who had his full concentration on the TV. Toby felt the pent-up aggression slowly building up. He tapped on Brad's shoudler.

Brad turned around to see Toby, and he immediately became angry.

"What the hel-?!" Brad was soon cut off by Toby's rough grip around his neck. Brad let out a choked sound as he tried to pry his fingers loose. Toby continued to squeeze harder and harder, watching as Brad's face went from red to purple.