𝕻𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖌

Tears poured from Y/N's eyes like a waterfall. The more she squirmed, the harder his grip became. Eventually, she decided to relax, though only a tiny bit, and let Toby take her where he wanted, wherever that may be.

Her house disappeared out of view in the night, but she could hear the sirens wail in the distance. Her body was pressed against the blood-splattered clothing of Toby's. It made her want to shrink away in disgust. The metallic smell, the texture, and even the look of it were repulsive.

Toby eventually shifted Y/N in his arms to be slung over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes, but her arms still stuck to her sides. The sobs grew tired, and Y/N's eyes eventually became heavy with exhaustion.

Toby held onto Y/N's thighs, carrying her around with ease. The walk through the dark town was quick. He didn't want to make Y/N too shaken after all, even though he killed her fiance.

The roads were quiet—quiet enough to walk on without being called out as suspicious. Toby still tried to avoid the light as much as possible. With a decent journey, Toby finally made it to the edge of the woods, a place that has felt like home ever since he could remember.

He stepped through the tree line and started his walk back to his cabin. He wasn't sure if Y/n passed out or if she simply fell asleep. He wouldn't have minded either way; it just made her easier to carry.

Clouds didn't let much of the moonlight shine through, which was slightly disappointing. He was hoping for the whole thing to be a little more romantic and less creepy. To Toby, he was Prince Charming, saving the princess from the evil king.

Toby could only wish that Y/N would see him that way. He did all the dirty work for her, after all. Without his help, she would have married that ugly pig.

Y/N's eyes fluttered open to see her vision surrounded by trees. She looked from side to side, trying to figure out where she was. The only thing familiar was Toby, who had her on his shoulder.

The tape was starting to itch at her skin and her lips. She tried moving her face to get the tape to budge, but nothing helped her. She wiggled a bit in his arms, feeling uncomfortable in his confident grip.

"Oh, you're awake," Toby voiced, patting her leg as he continued his way home. "I was starting to get a little worried there," he half-joked.

Y/N was muffled by the tape, but if she were to say something, it would probably sound like: You're crazy! Or what the hell! Let me go!

Y/N's muffled speech only served to fuel a little of Toby's laughter. Toby held Y/N tighter and took her off his shoulder. He gingerly leaned her against the tree, but Y/N felt like she had pins and needles in her feet from being held for so long. Toby gently peeled the tape off of her mouth.

"What did you do!?" Y/N gasped for breath, leaning more into the tree than closer to Toby.

"Well, I expected a 'thank you', but I thought what I did was quite obvious." Toby smirked, pulling his mouth guard to hand loosely around his neck, the same with his goggles.

"Thank you?" Y/N was questioned in disbelief, finding the expectation to be outrageous.

"You're welcome!" Toby grinned playfully as he hoisted Y/N right back onto his shoulder.

"What? No. That's not what I meant!" Y/N said, trying to get out of Toby's hands—his strong, rough hands.

"Oh, yeah?" Toby raised an eyebrow, continuing his walk.

"Why would I say thank you for murdering my fiancé? Not to mention, you burned down my house! Then you kidnapped me!" Y/n said, kicking her legs. Toby wrapped his arms around her thighs, forcing them to stay still.

"I mean, Brad was a complete dick anyway," Toby frowned, "and I had to burn the house before police could find his body." He glossed over the fact that he was indeed kidnapping her; it was just a word that didn't roll off the tongue well in his mind.

Y/N went limp on his shoulder with a defeated sigh.

"That house cost so much money..." Y/N said, on the verge of tears. Toby's eyes flickered over to Y/N.

"Hey, hey, don't cry about that now. I'm bringing you home," Toby assured, stepping over a fallen log. Y/N perked up sightly.

"Wait, you're taking me back to my house?" She said it with a pinch of hope.

"Oh, not your home. My home, which is going to be your home too," Toby chuckled, his cheeks flushing with a soft pink hue. Y/N's face immediately fell back into the pit of fear.

"What if I don't want to?" She responded quickly, turning her head to look at him.

"You don't really have much of a choice."

The cabin soon came into view. There was a dim porch light next to the door that was off. A chimney protruded from the metal roof, and a few windows decorated the walls.

Y/N gazed upon the cabin. Her mind racked up ideas of the worst possible thing lying behind the door. Toby turned the door knob and went inside. Y/N braced herself, only to be met by a cozy interior, though it was a little dusty.

Y/N relaxed at the lack of immediate danger and looked around the furniture. It was nice—almost too nice for a murderer. That realization clicked with her too. Her old friend was a murderer; he burned her house down and kidnapped her, which was the cherry on top.

Toby plopped Y/N down on the sofa. He pulled a hunting knife out of his pocket, making Y/N's stomach fall.

"What are you planning on doing with me?" She asked in a wavering tone.

"I was gonna get you out of the tape," he said, sawing at the thick layer of tape and peeling it off piece by piece. Y/N's arms were free, and it felt nice to stretch, but she figured it would be smart not to try to escape the person with the weapon.

Y/N stayed quiet in too much shock over what was happening. She stretched out her legs, pushing away the soreness in her bones. Toby hummed to himself and walked over to the freezer. Y/N expected him to pull out someone's decapitated head at this point, but all he did was get an ice pack.

Toby pressed the ice pack against Y/N's soon-to-be black eye.

"It will help the swelling," he said, letting Y/N take it to hold it to her eye herself. The ice pack was very cold, but it felt soothing to the soreness.

"Why are you doing all this?" Y/N asked, feeling left in the dark about Toby's intentions. Toby's eyes widen at the question, and he sits down next to her, rubbing his jaw.

"To make a long story short, I love you."