Chapter 1

Finally the day was here I was gonna start working in the Hakim industries

Finally the day was here I was gonna start working in the Hakim industries..and I wasn't gonna loose this job after the hectic interview I had to go through last week..but I'm glad i passed so here I am
I woke up to my alarm ringing 8;00,

Ammi was in the kitchen along with bhabhi while Abbu was reading his newspaper along with bhai i didn't want to be late so i had set an alarm and thank God I had offed the silent mode..i had to reach the office by 9 pm sharp can't be late on first day of work

I woke up and got ready..today i decided to go for a casual outfit with matching hijab

I looked at the watch it was 8:30 I was getting late so i quickly prayed my prayerAnd I went to greet ammi and abbu i said salam and got their dua i planned to skip breakfast but I was getting late so my bhabhi handed me a sandwich i quickly ate i...

And I went to greet ammi and abbu i said salam and got their dua i planned to skip breakfast but I was getting late so my bhabhi handed me a sandwich i quickly ate it and wore my shoes..my brother said he would be dropping me so I waited until he was finished with his breakfast and off we left to the office.
The office was a 25 minutes drive from home..my brother dropped me off and here I was standing infront of the most expensive companies to ever known to man i wished myself all the good luck and thanked my rabb for giving me this opportunity.

It was 8:55 when I reached the office..i was confused where to go when a sudden tap on the shoulder by someone spoke:
Hey!! I am zaynab i noticed that you looked lost and you were in the management department as I am so i was wondering if I could help..

I thanked her for her help and introduced myself she shook my hand.

She looked the same age as me so I quitely followed her and went to the lift..
The office was on the 12th floor and we had shortly arrived there I was introduced by the team leader to everyone..it was a good place especially the interior it screamed rich lol

Fast forward it was around lunch break i didn't know where to go so i found zaynab and asked her if she could tell me where the cafe was so I went along with her and we started chatting and we instantly became friends later it was time to return when i noticed it was zuhur time so I quickly prayed my zuhur prayer and returned back to my seat along with zaynab.

After a while I was called by the team leader and she asked me to get everyone some coffee since it's a task given to an intern everytime.. zaynab wished me luck and I asked her y..? She said you'll know..i didn't want to be late so I took the orders from everyone..it was huge list I had to get 10 Americano and 15 latte for everyone so I turned my heel and went to the cafe nearby the office got the coffee and returned... zaynab giggled saying you think this is it..... there's one last task you've got to do and here it comes..just then the team leader asked me to pass on the latte to the CEO..

I took the lift to the 13th floor with the coffee and a file in my hand and moved towards the CEO'S room..all the girls were starting and I wondered if I did anything wrong or if there was any stain on my dress..that would be embarrassing.

I moved towards the room and I saw that the secretary was not their in place so I had to directly give the coffee now so I knocked once no reply I knocked twice there was no reply but I could hear that an argument was going on..so i knocked for the last time and the voice inside said "COME IN" I moved inside, only to find a man sitting on his chair on his phone looking ravishing and screaming black aura..he was wearing a black suit with a Rolex watch.. just then i realised I had been staring
Astagfirullah i said and placed the coffee on the table just then the man shouted
What are you doing..? I was shocked and didn't know what to do
I said I brought your coffee but your secretary wasn't available so I had brought it up directly to you..he looked pissed and I wanted to punch him

*Inner voice*
*He's a total kadoos*

I saw the secretary arriving i quickly took my leave and came back to my own seat when Zaynab asked me..? Did you see him?
I asked who?
The CEO ofc
I replied :him that kadoos?
Zaynab laughed she slapped me on my hand and said
Girl you just called the most handsome bachelor kadoos and you see those girls staring at you..it's because you just escaped from the lion's den..
I wondered why..later i came to know that the CEO was a short tempered person who doesn't forgive people disturbing him during his call and I just did that so i was glad and thanked Allah for his mercy..it was getting late and my shift gets over at 6 so I was packing to leave and zaynab's shift was also over so we both took the lift and i was about to leave when Zaynab invited over for some food I had to say no as ammi doesn't like it but Zaynab insisted...i tried calling ammi but there was no reply i called abbu and he picked up i asked him permission he said okey.
we went for some food we chatted for a while and I had come to know alot about the Hakim industries and the ppl working there...i prayed my magrib prayer in the food store along with zaynab and we went for a walk in the nearby park..
Zaynab is 21 years old,she has a younger sister and she lives with her family..she loves cat and loves to read books but of a different genre..

It was getting darker and we had to go back home so we exchanged our phone number...i returned home..greeted abbu ,ammi,Bhai and bhabhi and my yuki(cat).
Bhai asked me about the first day I said alhamdulillah it was all good and I was hungry..i quickly refreshed myself got into some comfortable clothes made my favourite noodles opened my laptop and my Favourite book:Twisted games

I started reading..just then i thought I would check out the company link which zaynab was telling so that I could get my I'd card that would allow access to the entrance..just then i came across the profile of Zayan Hakim
The CEO of the Hakim industries..the kadoos he looked handsome but nothing compared to my Rhys ;)
I saw that my room was messy so i cleaned it and started writing my journal prayed Isha and made dua for a better tomorrow and went to sleep..

So how was the first chapter..?
Ik alot of mistakes may be there I'll try my best to not repeat them again
So please vote and comment❤️