Chapter 6

I woke up this morning and went to the gym room where zayan Bhai was already there i greeted him and on with my workout i wore my headphones and started off with some warm up exercises followed by a trademill i decided to not work out a lot today ...

I woke up this morning and went to the gym room where zayan Bhai was already there i greeted him and on with my workout i wore my headphones and started off with some warm up exercises followed by a trademill i decided to not work out a lot today as I had to go out with the guyss fr a bike ride..i just got new helmet and i badly wanted to try it out..after a quick shower i decided to go for a casual outfit

after a quick shower i decided to go for a casual outfit

Unlike Bhai who's all dressed up in suits..i prefer being simple and wearing casual..i sat on the breakfast table when dadu and dadi entered i hugged them and dadi gave me a kiss...well being dadi's fav grandson means you get anything you want..so here I am..ammi made macroni fr breakfast I was not really in the mood to eat but when dadi said that she would feed me i agreed well no matter how old I am I'm still a child in my grandparents 's eye...

After breakfast i hoped on to my bike..but bfr that I wished ammi,abbu,and Bhai a good bye and was gonna leave when zohra came Outta nowhere and asked if I could drop her at her friends place..i said nooo but uk how Lil sister's can be they get what they want especially when they hav 2 older brothers..and uk Bhai he has a soft core fr zohra she's out little princess ofc..hold up princess nono she's a devil in disguise

Well you guessed it..i did end up dropping her and I was in a hurry..ik i shouldn't be doing this i did overspeed a Lil bit I had to put a sudden break which caused an auto behind me to also put on a sudden break i turned to say sorry when something caught my eye..i saw a lady dressed in a nude shade Abaya..i couldn't see her face but yet her modesty caught me off guard and i turned away but yet..I felt something.. butterflies maybe or was it a zoo well I just said sorry to the driver he said it was alright and off i went...i reached my frnds place and we all gathered the items on off we went.

It was 7:30 pm when I was about to leave my friend's place..we had gone for a Lil bike ride and returned short after.
I got a message from Bhai that he wanted some important files and that he couldn't get it so he asked me to get it instead..i usually don't visit the office alot as Bhai is the one who manages most of it..i only go there if there is any important meeting being held up or so.
I hopped on my bike left to the office when a msg from Bhai read..an office staff lady would be giving the file.
I replied with a thumbs up took the lift to bhai's office room i couldn't find anybody so I went to look in for other rooms if someone was there..i was returning back to bhai's room when the lights went out..ugh what worse could happen when i noticed someone standing near the room i tapped her shoulder..and when she turned around i couldn't see her face but i remembered the Abaya from today morning it looked exactly the same..but bfr i could think about all of that i remembered why I had come here i noticed she was having a file I asked her for the file and that Bhai sent me to get it..she argued fr a whole ten minutes telling she wouldn't give it..i couldn't take it anymore...when the voice shouted angry bird..i replied: angry bird..!?!?
I was gonna talk further when the little figure disappeared in the dark leaving the file and all I was left was with faint footsteps.

I usually get angry when someone calls me names but today it felt different..i laughed instead..i got the file and brought it back home.
I was curious to know who it was but it would be wrong to ask Bhai about it so I just let it be....i was very tired after the road trip.

Next day I woke up and saw ammi busy with calls annol I wondered what was happening when i realised..bhai's engagement is in few days..and i haven't prepared anything..not even the dress oh wait I was supposed to help with decorations..I hope they haven't started it yet or else ammi would srsly be angry..i quitely tip toed downstairs after freshing up..and eating some snacks that i got last night and went and joined the others in the hall..abbu and Bhai and dadu were busy picking up bhai's engagement outfits..i quitely joined them when dadu spoke..your next beta in sha Allah..i just tried to shrugg it off but ik i couldn't escape this forever but deep down all i wanted was someone who would complete me in a better way..and guide me.

I changed the topic by talking about the outfit that Bhai should wear...we finally decided to go for a beautiful white kurta and i decided to go for a pink one..I never like suits but for Bhai I would do it..i finally can see bhabhi tomorrow...

It was 11 am and today it was an off day for Bhai so he stayed home..i was getting bored as i didn't hav much to do as off now as all the preparations start by tomorrow..i decided to talk to Bhai about
How he feels about his engagement and about this marriage..again not my thing but still my brother is like my role model to me so I want to follow his tracks and be successful..so we had a little chat and I saw a side of Bhai I've never once seen..he looked so happy as if he's found his soulmate. I just closed my eyes and wished the same.

So how's today's chapter..?
Finally tmrw's the engagement✨
Will zaynab and zaid meet or...?