Chapter 10

I don't know when the engagement got over and now it's the wedding week and we have to go shopping. Today we were going shopping for my dresses and the ladies are going for zara's dress shopping.

After shopping we decided to pick up the ladies. Ah well I'd say I rather stay in the office in the same chair than to run around just to find the perfect outfit.
We finally reached where the ladies were standing and we picked them up.
Zara and her family sat in zaid's car and momma zohra ,zaynab and her sister sat in my car. Along with abbu. We were about to go home when uncle called and said that they all wanted to go to the restaurant nearby.

So we all went to this family restaurant,
We all joined our tables and sat. After dinner we said our greetings and left home. Next day I had office to attend so early morning I woke up finished my workout, i had pancakes and went to take a shower. I decided to wear my favourite suit today
Black aka my favv

Zayan's outfit ☝🏻

As I was leaving for the office zaid insisted on coming along with me and well it was surprising coz someone who doesn't come to the office not even once is begging me to take him along with me.
Something was really fishy and I had to get to the bottom of this. As usual Zara came in with some folders and my coffee. I prayed my prayers. And today was a staff meeting.
My secretary sat beside me while Zara was sitting a few chairs away and zaid was on my right and well this guy looked like he was paying too much attention to this meeting and listening to the staff very wholeheartedly. This is getting even more suspicious.

After the meeting concluded me and zaid went along for our asr prayers when I was added in a group named *we bare bears* created by zohra and she msgd saying that she wants to go out to the sea shore with us. Well i wanted to ask her if Zara could tag along bfr she could answer. Zaid just said yes bhabhi should come along and why not we ask to bring her friends as well..well this is getting rly fishy. I was just looking at zaid when he asked what happened Bhai I just smiled and turned.

Well as zaid insisted Zara,zaynab,ruqi,zohra myself and zaid are on our way to the beach. I tried not to look at Zara but well I did catch a few glimpses of her. Especially her ring..i just smiled and said meri zeya. I didn't know I was smiling when zaid caught me off guard. That was a little embarrassing I tried to change the topic and I did alhamdulillah. The seashore is a 1hr drive from Zara's place so it was getting a little boring so zaid played some nasheed and zohra started singing along with her the other girls also sang and soon we reached by the sea shore. The girls had prepared a picnic basket so we all enjoyed some delicious food.

It was late in the evening. Zara insisted on going in the water I was gonna say no but It was literally 5 against 1 usually between us the siblings i usually win but this time. And zohra and zaid started teasing how they won and that bhabhi was my weak spot I slightly turned red. This is the 2nd time today i turned red
After so many days we all came out it felt rly nice and as uk all things have to come to an end and it did and now we were on our way to drop Zara and her frnds back at their place. Zara thanked zohra and we left home on our way we decided to have tea and we did and returned home. I was so tired that I just wanted to sleep but I had to pray Isha prayer. I took a shower and prayed my prayer I was gonna go to bed when a knock came on my door

It was ammi she wanted to talk to me about this marriage. I couldn't say no coz she's my mom after all and yeah we spoke for a while. I didn't know when I felt asleep I woke up it was around 2 am and zaid was in my room and ammi was sleeping on the bed me and zaid were on the floor. Well that's very odd i remember me and ammi talking and now zaid i was about to go back to sleep when i turned to my left I saw abbu sleeping. Wait then it came to me that we all were in Ammi's room.

I didn't know what to do i just turned said my duas and slept. It was morning dadu and dadi came and woke us up coz it was 8 am. I was shocked that I never woke up this late and fajar how could I missed it. I woke up got freshed and today was a day off so again we had to go shopping. And my legs gave up already bfr I even started but we'll the day has to go on so we off shopping and after what felt like hours we completed shopping finally everything was done!!!!

And then day after tmrw was haldi so tmrw was a full day of rest and a little bit of spa and few more invitations to be given out.after shopping we had our lunch prayed our zuhur prayer and in the evening we had to go to Zara's home. Well it was zaid and ammi who was going and I had to go to get my suit from the dry cleaning shop. I took an afternoon nap after today's lunch Biryani
It was evening and ammi and zaid were leaving to Zara's home and i left for the dry cleaning shop.

Sorry for the slow chapter.
Next chapter is going to be a little fun
Please like and vote 💛✨