81-90

☆ 81. Chapter 81

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 81

There is no marriage law in the Beast God Continent, and there is no unified regulation on the number of partners. Most of it is a default concept formed by all tribesmen within the tribe. Orcs of the same race will have similar concepts. However, due to reasons such as distance and inconvenience of transportation, there are some minor changes to the roughly same concept. Therefore, even if the same species of orcs have the same beast shape, but have different tribes, their ways of getting along with their partners are not exactly the same.

The rabbit tribe will find a partner with an orc who they like. After the death of the partner or the relationship between the two is not compatible, they may find a second partner. However, at the same time, generally no one is looking for a second partner. Rabbit Cheng was very concerned about this rule at the beginning. dissatisfied.

The wolf tribe is similar to the rabbit tribe in that they only recognize one mate. The difference is that due to personality reasons, the wolf tribe rarely has orcs who find a second partner after their partner dies. The leaders of some wolf tribes died because they were defeated by the orcs who competed for the position of wolf king. The partners of the former wolf king would take their children away from the tribe to raise them.

The lion tribe has two ways of getting along with its partners. Some, like the rabbit tribe and wolf tribe, only look for one partner. Most orcs who are leaders or sub-leaders like to find multiple partners like Shi Hong.

Many orcs do not immediately bring their cubs to everyone after giving birth. This is the case with the Lion Clan. The first step for an orc to bring a cub back to the tribe is the approval of its partner. Only in this way can the cub be protected by its father. with food. If a male lion discovers that the child is not his or hers, some will drive away the mate and the child together, and some will directly bite them to death. Some ferocious male lions will not only kill the cubs, but will also bite or even kill their partners.

In fact, the environment in which the cubs were born is different, and the orcs they come into contact with are different. The identification of male lions is not completely correct. However, due to long-term habits and the fact that this kind of thing only happens once or twice, the number of people is small, and no one goes there. Question whether this decision is the right one.

Its just that in the past two years, nearly a quarter of the newly born cubs in the tribe have been killed for this reason. Even if the lion tribe has many cubs, this number is terrifying enough. However, it is Shi Hong and other small leaders who make the decision. , most of the orcs who lost their children were not as high in status as them, and sometimes they would "soft-heartedly" leave their partners alive after killing their cubs. Only the orcs who had lost their cubs could understand how unfair this was.

Some cub mothers were killed along with their cubs, others chose to partner with other orcs, and some chose to quit the hunting team and join the team that raised the cubs in the tribe. A very few orcs go crazy after losing their cubs and kill other young cubs crazily.

After finding out about this, Bai Tu locked up the orcs who had suffered the same experience and had not harmed other cubs in a cave, and asked them to consider whether they had told him what happened.

Bai Tu is well aware of the importance of children to mothers and knows that this is the easiest place to break through. As leaders or partners of small leaders, they know more than the orcs with lower status. At the same time, they have conflicts of interest with Shihong and others. , not toward them.