116-118

☆ 116. Chapter 116

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 116 People who are familiar with Bai Tu know that Bai Tu will say some words that others cannot understand from time to time. Sometimes he will explain it, sometimes he will not, it all depends on his mood at the time and how many things are at hand.

However, Bai Tu has a good temper. Even if he was busy at the time and didn't explain, he would still explain it when asked later.

When Bai Tu first coaxed the cub to call himself daddy, Lang Qi didn't know the meaning of the word. Later, after hearing Bai Tu's explanation, he realized that the cub's name for the two of them was wrong! It's okay to be the same father, it's okay to be the same uncle, but it's definitely not possible to have a father and an uncle.

That night after hearing the explanation, Lang Qi began to teach the two cubs how to change their names.

Lang Qi was taught by his father and his father, while Bai Tu was taught by his uncle. The two cubs had just transformed into human form and were not yet able to adapt to their new bodies. In addition, the two cubs were taught completely different things, so they only learned what they learned. Dad and uncle, two simple and difficult-to-speak words, have not yet learned the word father.

Originally, he wanted to secretly turn on the stove for the two cubs while Bai Tu was away, but he was caught by Bai Tu who came back.

Wolf Qi was too focused on teaching the cub, and Bai Tu deliberately slowed down his pace. It wasn't until he found that the cub was too excited that he noticed that Bai Tu had returned.

Lang Qi, who was squatting by the bed teaching the cubs, coughed lightly and stood up. He smelled the scent of the many cubs on Bai Tu's body and paused.

The breath of cubs is lighter than that of adult orcs, and the fact that it can stick to so many smells proves that Bai Tu has been in contact with the cubs for a long time. Lang Qi lowered his eyes and glanced at the three cubs who were still sleeping soundly.

"It's cold outside, let's take a bath first," said the wolf, taking Bai Tu away from the cub.

Bai Tu, who hadn't asked yet, said: "???"

"They won't like the smell of other cubs on you." Lang Qi explained, reinforcing a layer of fence next to the bed to prevent the two cubs from crawling. Go down.

Bai Tu thought that he had indeed come into contact with a lot of cubs. Although he didn't feel anything was wrong, the cubs' noses seemed to be more sensitive. Even their own relatives could distinguish them. It was indeed easy to smell. Lang Qi was right. Wrong, thinking of this, Bai Tu looked at the two cubs who were waving to him excitedly, and comforted him in a low voice: "Be good, baby. Uncle will come over to hug you later."

After saying that, he was about to go to the bathroom, but unexpectedly, Lang Qi followed him. Before Bai Tu could say anything, Lang Qi spoke first: "Let them call them daddy from now on."

"Huh?" Bai Tu was startled. The issue of naming could be big or small. After all, these two cubs are the children of the previous Wolf King. , called them dad, what will someone say when they mention it in the future?

"Pups in the tribe whose parents have died will be adopted by their parents' brothers and sisters, and some names will also be called after their cubs." Lang Qi said, "You don't like them?"

"How is that possible!" Bai Tu immediately retorted, He didn't like how he could take care of the cubs for so long. These two wolf cubs were the cubs he had taken care of for the longest time. They had basically never left his sight since they were brought here. They even went to the market, let alone Other times, after being together for a long time, even a stone should be warmed up, not to mention that he liked the cub from the beginning.