91-95

☆ 91. Chapter 91

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 91

Langze once again proved with his actions that his thinking is always so different.

It would be a lie to say that he is not touched. No matter before or after Lang Qi fell ill, although Lang Ze was brave enough to provoke him, he could always run away when Lang Qi got angry and could not hide again. Nowadays, there are very few times when he is so tough.

Bai Tu rubbed Lang Ze's head and explained, "I'm an adult." No matter how sick Lang Qi was, he wouldn't be so beastly as to attack minors.

Lang Ze was very disapproving of Bai Tu's behavior of indulging his brother, and immediately retorted: "That's not okay!" After saying this, he realized that Bai Tu was talking about adulthood.

Lang Ze suddenly looked at Lang Qi, and after receiving the meaning of his eyes, he silently took two steps back.

What should I do? Its very urgent.

"Okay, Ze cares about me." Bai Tu patted Lang Qi on the shoulder.

Lang Qi withdrew his gaze, and Lang Ze immediately boldly walked to the other side of Bai Tu, his eyes shining: "Tu, can you change it again?" He still wanted to see it!

Lang Qi refused before Bai Tu could answer. After saying that, he grabbed Bai Tu and said, "No."

Lang Ze showed his fearless spirit again: "You are not Tu, how can you speak on his behalf!"

Lang Qi: "Yeah.

"Okay, okay." Bai Tu was afraid that Lang Ze would be beaten if he continued talking about this topic, so he decisively diverted the attention of the two of them, "Qi, watch the cub carefully, Ze, Chief An is looking for you," Lang

Ze said . At first glance, it turned out that Bai An was waving to him, and he could only stop in frustration: "Okay." He couldn't see him today.

Lang Qi didn't say anything. He took off the cub that had almost climbed to his shoulders and put it in his arms again.

Bai Tu glanced at him, rubbed the two cubs, and couldn't help but said: "Don't scare Ze." He found that Lang Qi's condition had been slightly better in the past two days. As long as there was nothing special, his mood could be maintained. At a good level, it's much better than before when I had to change into a beast at every turn.

Hei Xiao said that the elephant tribe had almost always been in a degraded state and rarely turned into human form. Bai Tu guessed that Lang Qi might recover a little earlier than them.

Today's attitude toward Lang Ze was really angry at first, but later he was just threatening, not really angry. It's just that Bai Tu feels a little sorry for Lang Ze. From Lang Qi's illness to now, Lang Ya and Lang Ze have been managing the affairs of the wolf clan. Bai An is familiar with managing the tribe, but he is an orc from the rabbit clan, so there is no way he can interfere with the wolf clan. All I can do is help with advice. Generally speaking, Lang Ze has been having a hard time lately.

After all the hard work, Bai Tu felt sorry for the little wolf who was not yet an adult. According to the custom of the Beast God Continent, underage orcs and cubs were actually pretty much the same and both needed care.

Lang Qi was silent for a while, then nodded: "Yes."

Bai Tu was relieved when he heard his promise, and placed his hand between the two cubs to play with them.

"Can I hug you?" He couldn't say that he was far away. The cub had been staying with him the longest in the past two months. He usually held him to rest or go to other places. Now he was not allowed to hold him. Bai Tu felt that the whole People's hearts are empty, even if they see it every day, they still think about it.