2

2→Everything.

...

Author's Pov ✨🙋🏻‍♀️

'Did you get any project related to this mhm on father's topic?' Tae ask softly and caresses his daughter cheeks Eun also present in the room.

Minji looked at the paper smiling and
shook her head 'I want also father like Yuji.' She mumbled make mother and son duo confused yet sad too.

'What you wanted to say Minji?' Eun asked furrowing he knows still want to hear her perspective cleary.

'Yuji's mumma get married again to a good man and become her father too. Her father took care of her, he always took her in amusement park, in picnic and also in resturant for dinner lunch he play with her and come to drop her at school. So I thought to search dada for me too. I am going to gave this in news paper.' She said make her mom crying mess Eun caresses his back.

'Don't cry mumma.' He mumbled she blink her teary innocent doe eyes in confusion.

'Why are you crying mumma?' She ask he hug her and pecked on his crown.

'Don't do this baby and I promise I will do this all for you and just erased this stupid thought of yours baby.' He said and wiped his tears harshly she look at him confusedly.

'Stupid?' She asked confusedly he nod his head Eun sighed helplessly while took the paper from her hand.

'Why mumma everyone have mother and father except me and oppa?' She said crying Eun blink his tears away.

'Jin-su, Yushi and even Jiyoon except us. They alway go for pic... Cut off.

'Minji.' Eun called her softly she look up at her oppa with her blur vision.

'We are enough for each other and let me earn then I will do everything for you.' He said and wiped her tears she hug him.

'What about mumma? Jinie uncle chim uncle and Jen aunty they have husband and go everywhere with them why only he stay here I never seen him roaming not even in the garden ever.' She said crying in his embrace he cried to tae walked in washroom crying messily.

'Cause we don't need anyone and any thing. We are enough for each other and just wait for some years I will do everything right. Did you trust oppa?' He asked fondly she nod her head.

'Good girl and never ever thought to gave this to press or else grandpa will angry on mumma. You want grandpa to scold mumma huh?' She gasped and shook her head vigorously he chuckle.

'I dont want anyone hurt mumma.' She said innocently he shook his head 'say sorry he will be happy.' Eun mumbled she nod smiling.

'I will oppa and you also forgive me.' She said and wipe her brother tears who giggles and held her soft hands.

'Let's go I will buy you ice cream.' He said her eyes sparkle in joy and drag her oppa downstair he laugh fondly.

'Slow down cub otherwise we will fall.' He said laughing she giggles and run ignoring her brother's worries laced voice.

... Study Room ...

'Come in.' Tae heard his father deep cold voice he took deep breath and step in anxiously.

'What are you doing here?' His father asked furrowing he bite his lip, fiddle with his hem and looked up at him in nervous tried to be strong but its not happening.