4

4→Strong.

.....

Author's Pov ✨🙋🏻‍♀️

'Please don't be shy.' Mrs Kim said and asked jihye to serve the guest properly
she nod her head and start serving.

'Taehyung help jihye.' Mr Kim said his wife looked at him blankly and serve him lunch.

'It's enough Taehyungshi. I will ask if I need anything. Thank you!' Jk said in soft tone he nod his head and served Hobi and Mr Park too.

Tae felt overwhelmed first he gave him respect to call him Taehyungshi then thanks him.

No one ever call him with respect and thanks him after his marriage or we can say nightmare.

'Taehyung help Hansul.' Namjoon said when lisa having problem to fed her son she shook her head.

'It's fine oppa! Don't need to trouble him.' She said and giggles at his son whiny pout.

'There's nothing to trouble.' Suga said with chuckled and sign him to handle him he nod his head.

'Let me help ma'am.' Tae said and take hansul plate in his hand and fed him mumbling sweet words jk smile softly at them.

'Tete uncle feel me thoo.' Jiyoon said showing his puppy eyes his mumma tried to stop him while glaring.

'Of course baby.' Tae said softly and fed him too carefully he giggles in happiness.

'Food is really tasty.' Lisa said smiling.

'Of course it will be good cause our littl.... Taehyung made this all he is good cook as well.' Jihye blunt she smile amusedly.

'No wonder why he is the head servent of this home afterall.' Mrs park said in enthusiasm she nod her head quickly.

'Taehyungshi from where you take the training? I will hired someone for my noona I guess she is so impressed by your work.' Jk asked jokingly Lisa hit on his bicep scoffing he giggles more

'Taehyung can you pass the juice.' Jim asked he nod smiling and pass Juice.

'Taehyung oppa can you help me with soup.' Rosa asked softly while fiddled with bowl he kept the plate hurriedly went towards her and help her.

'Easy kid it's hot.' Tae said worriedly and serve her soup 'Thank you oppa.' She said smiling he smile too and he again start feeding hansul.

She always talk to him nicely.

'It's really hard to work as head.' Jk said looking at this all with so tired face and focus on his meal.

(Coconut head you have to focus on him not on your stupid meal.

I will but for now let me have my meal cause I'm hungry.

Whatever bhukkar [Foodie]...... 😒)

.....

'Little mas...

'Call me Taehyung onwards noona. So, you can't blunt infront of others too.' Tae cut her off and smile softly she nods sadly.

'Anyway you need anything, noona.' He asked while washing dishes she nods.

'Let me do the rest work you have your lunch now it's already 3.p.m.' She said