18

18→Glimpse Of Past 0.2

Ignore the mistake

.....

Author's Pov ✨🙋🏻‍♀️

Flashback... (Summary).

After facing same situation for 3 times Taehyung's mental and physical health become so worst.

He was just 17 yrs old immatured kid in his learning period who don't know how much person can be cruel in this world.

And suddenly...

He got force, he got abuse and he got pain by his own husband and this all cause by his so called family & friend.

Mrs Cha's suggest Mrs Kim to keep tae with her and file divorce again Minjae and she promise to support them and she did.

Mr Kim was against of this idea still he agreed when Namjoon and Suga made him understand somehow when their mother beg to them.

Other hand Tae's health condition were become worst day by day...

Tae always keep blabbered whole day, screamed at night and don't remember anyone even his only child Eun.

Mrs Kim take care of his son and Tae with a maid. They always locked him in a room cause he tried to escape so many times in his absent mind.

Mrs Kim continue his treatment again for the 3rd time and they got to know some weeks later.

He is pregnant again at the age of 21.

Eun see his mother suffering from his early age, he is witness of his painful scream and vulnerable state.

He was just 3 years old innocent kid who didn't enjoy his childhood and become so matured and a generous person to take care of his mother.

Other family members were enjoying, living his own life happily while they totally ignored someones misery who is also living under this roof.

9Th months later he gave birth to cute a baby girl in his unhealthy situation.

Mrs Kim always mumbled sweet words while showing his baby girl to his son and somehow try to convinced him so tae can give own milk to his daughter.

It's really hard process cause he was unaware of everything of his life and surroundings.

After 2 or 3 years Tae's mental health become stable and try to be happy for his babies.

He attained so many different session of psychiatric for his different trauma.

(Age - 24 or 25)

He is totally broken still~~

He smile hiding his all pains...

Talk to his babies hiding his mentally struggle of past trauma...

Bear others useless talk hiding his self respect...

To be honest he is living but he is not alive and he feel dead from inside for 15 years.

He started working in a boutique when he feel he is totally fine and have to do something for children and for himself.

But His cruel father and cruel brothers are threated him and made him scared once again in the name of his so called cruel husband.