6

6→Engagement Day 🎊

.....

Author's Pov ✨🙋🏻‍♀️

... Picnic ... (3rd Day)

Tae inhale sweet scent of nature and closed his doe eyes a soft smile crept on his beautiful plum lip.

He laid on the grass smiling, feeling air soft touches and enjoying under the open sky.

Mumma!

Mummmmmaaa~~~

Mummmm~~~

Eun held Minji arm before he reach towards her mother she looked up at him confusedly.

'Let him feel the freedom Minji you can go play with them I will inform mom.' Eun said she nod pouting and left he looked up at mother's calm face.

'We came here for picnic not sleeping.' Eun turned his head towards voice jk standing beside him looking up at his mother with his soft gaze.

Somehow Lisa convinced him and his family to let him come too with babies

'He must be tired cause lot's of work.' Eun mumbled while looked down jk looked up at him humming.

'Right, erm do you study?' Jk asked he nod his head mumble in 9th standard. Jk nod smiling and patted his back he smile too.

'Let's play with kids well you are kid too.' Jk said with chuckled and drag dumbfounded Eun towards the kids.

A Few Moments Later

Tae yawn while rubbing his doe eyes with his paw and looked around with curious eyes.

He sighed and palm his face 'how can I sleep here.' he said and walk towards
others hesitantly.

He roam his doe eyes around namjin swinging together giggling lovy dovy yoomin talking to each other sitting under a big tree.

Jhope and jennie fighting don't know why rose and lisa talking randomly in a shop.

He smile fondly watching his kids are playing with other kids Jin-su, Yushi, Jiyoon and hansul.

Jk watching them with soft smile and playing in between with them giggling

'Look who is here!' Jk grin he pouted all kids confusedly looked where jk pointed.

'Mumma~~~' Min said and hug waist he smile and raffle her hair make her giggles.

'How's the sleep Taehyungshi?' Jk ask teasingly he fake smile and looked at her daughter again.

'Mumma we play alot and handsome uncle buy us chips, icecream and toy.' Minji said and showed a flamingo he nod his head smiling.

'I won this Jee.' Jk interrupted she bit her tongue and said mumma he won for me.

'It's so soft.' Tae mumbled she nod her head 'he bought story books for oppa.' Minji said happily.

'Did you both say thank you to him.' He ask while raising his an eyebrow they giggles and nod head vigorously while she continue...

Tae admiring his lil baby girl fondly jk admiring with soft gaze Eun raised his an eyebrow staring at Jk.

He shrugged and looked at his family smiling and sit beside his mumma he smile patting his back.

Lisa watching them from far talking with rose who is blabbering nonstop.