CHAPTER 3 I FOUND YOU

Everyone had different reactions, First was horrified, Ohm was smiling, Drake was victoriously looking at the boy's body and Nanon was still furious.

"Ohm you already had what you wanted, let him go." Ohm let Chimon go and First ran until he reached Chimon's side.

Chimon was full of blood, bruises and tears.

First's eyes stung and he couldn't take it anymore, he cried for the boy, he didn't know him but no one wants to go through this. He turned to look at the alphas.

"You...(hiccup) you are no longer my friends, don't even come close to me. You disgust me!" They were shocked by his tone.

"And you!" He pointed at Nanon who was looking at him with wide open eyes.

"You're not my best friend anymore, fuck you."

First took Chimon in his arms and he was so light. First was scared because the smell of fear had dissolved which could imply that perhaps it was too late. Even so, he ran to his car and put Chimon at the back seat and immediately drove to the hospital, little pleases left his lips. He arrived at the hospital's emergency door and entered quickly.

"Help! He's very hurt!"

The nurses took Chimon's body and put him on the stretcher while they measured his vital signs.

First sat in the waiting area of the hospital with a tired sigh. His phone began to ring and the screen indicated that it was his former best friend Nanon but he would not answer him, now he just looked at him like a monster. He went to his car and discovered that his leather chairs were stained with Chimon's blood. He shuddered. He quickly cleaned his car to remove that horrible fluid and returned to the hospital.

"Excuse me, I would like to know how patient Chimon is."

"We have no record so far but if you want to see him, room 60." The receptionist smiled at him but he have the desire to do so.

He knocked on the door softly and opened it to find a nervous looking Chimon.

"How are you?"

Chimon looked at him a little nervous, he didn't know whether to respond or not, alphas were unpredictable for him. His body was hyperventilating and his heartbeat began to increase.

"Hey hey, calm down Mon." First gave him a warm smile, one he had never been given before.

"I can call you like that, right?"

Chimon simply nodded timidly.

"I-i really can't a-afford this, b-but-"

"Shhh." First interrupted, Chimon's eyes filled with tears, no one had given him permission to speak and that was going to get him in trouble.

"Don't cry Mon, I won't hurt you and don't worry, I'll pay for this."

The door opened suddenly and the doctor, a beta, stopped when he saw an alpha and omega talking.

"Excuse me, am I interrupting?" He spoke softly. They both shook their heads and he proceeded to close the door.

"Well, there are important things to talk to you about other than those hits, kid." The doctor look at him accusingly.

"You are too thin, your weight is not even close to ideal."

Chimon looked at himself and realized that he was indeed too thin, his clavicle bones protruded a little and his arms were very thin.

"Your face and body are covered in bruises, your lips are burst, your eyes are bruised and that's not exactly recent."

The omega felt so ashamed of his condition, that's why he had never gone to the hospital.

"And if that were not enough, you have three broken ribs and your wrist."

He looked at himself again and discovered his chest covered in bandages.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of him." First spoke, giving Chimon a smile.

"Excuse me, can I go out today?" As always in a whisper.

The doctor looked at Chimon wildly but nodded gently. First got up and left with the doctor, heading to the reception paying the fee and returning to the room.

.....

Nanon was furious because now First wasn't answering his messages or calls just because he was with that boy but he was going to make sure to make him suffer once he had him in his hands. His alpha howled in pain, he needed his omega and it had been a defeat for him not to find them.

"Don't worry son, you'll find them." His mother consoled him by stroking his hair while he drifted off to sleep.

.....

Chimon was just arriving home accompanied by a worried First. When he helped the omega change, he noticed that his entire body was covered in purple, yellow and pink bumps and bruises. He helped him to go up to his room upstairs.

"You won't be in class tomorrow, right?" Chimon denied, he couldn't afford that luxury.

"But you have to take a rest, you can't go like that!" Seeing the omega's refusal, he sighed.

"Okay, but I'll accompany you, for now eat."

"B-but I'm not hungry." He whispered.

"You have to eat, the doctor said so." He just sighed and nodded starting to eat some of the fruit that was there.

He was afraid to go, in fact, he was horrified but he couldn't afford it. They had been clear.

"I'll come pick you up tomorrow, okay?" Chimon felt a warmth in his chest, no one had ever cared about him.

.....

Nanon woke up even though he hadn't slept well at all since the feeling of loss was increasing by the minute.

Nanon left heavily in his car. This was the first time he drove without music or the desire to attend class, adding that First was not going with him all because of... he snorted. He would have killed him yesterday if he could but today he would find a way. Ohm and Drake were waiting for him at the school entrance but he wanted to be alone so the two alphas left.

As soon as he entered, he began to look for First throughout the school without success and the only thing left to check was the courtyard but when he entered, the smell of his omega hit him again and his alpha almost got out of control although again he found no one but First next to the four eyes. His sense of smell guided him towards... Them.

*****