PART: 2

Blood Pearl Pack

Author's POV:

As told by Jin, Jungkook arrived in his parent's room to see both of his parents present there

Jungkook's POV:

I entered the room just to see Luna sitting on the couch and Alpha was staring out of the window. They noticed me as soon I entered the room. I can already predict they wanna talk about something and I know what.

Alpha Jeon: Jungkook why did you left the ceremony?

He asked in a stern tone but his question made me chuckle.

Jungkook: Don't act like you don't know anything. I never attended this ceremony but today I came just because of Luna's request but don't expect much from me regarding this thing.

Luna: How long will you continue being like this son, we don't want to see you suffering like this.

Jungkook: It doesn't matter what I do Luna until I'm able to keep her safe from me.

Alpha Jeon: No matter what but the things bound to happen will happen, because it's "Moon's Fate" and no one has been able to escape will but you can fight from it my son.

I was confused by Alpha's words

Jungkook: B-but how?

Alpha Jeon: You will get to know soon Supreme Alpha.

Now I was totally confused because why would he call me that now.

Luna Jeon: Now go and take rest son.

Author's POV:

Jungkook just nodded and left the room while Luna Jeon sighed sadly and stared at his mate with tears in her eyes.

Luna Jeon: Why this all has to happen to my son only.

Alpha Jeon: Sometimes extreme powers come with consequences but I believe in my son that he will deal with everything.

Luna Jeon: You know I still can't forget that most beautiful yet dreadful night.

Alpha Jeon: Not even me, at all it was night when we got our prince but then got to know about his fate.

Flashback:

Almost 20 years ago,

There was a lady seated on the couch while caressing her baby bump while many other kids surrounded her.

Jin: Luna when will this baby come to me. I want to play with him.

He said while pouting making everyone giggle.

Luna Jeon: Just wait for some months more then you will be able to play with the baby.

Namjoon: Luna I know you love me more and you will let me play with baby first, right?

He said showing his dimple smile earning a glare from Jin.

Jin: I am older than you so baby will play with me first and you are disturbing Luna's resting time.

Namjoon: 'That you were doing from past 1 hour.' He muttered.

Jin: 'What did you said?' He asked squinting his eyes.

Namjoon: N-nothing hyung, let's go we should let Luna rest, come Jimin.

Namjoon ran with baby Jimin holding his hand while Jin following them not before bowing to Luna.