PART: 10

Moon Shield Pack

Author's POV:

Jungkook: Goodnight.

Y/n: G-goodnight.

They wished each other and turned their back towards each other.

After some time she looked at him turning a bit just getting a glimpse of his peacefully sleeping figure.

Y/n: Why you seem different from what I had known? (Whisper)

She whispered to herself before turning her back towards him again and soon slumber took over her too.

~~~~~~~~~~●~~~~~~~~~~

In the dead of night the whole atmosphere seemed dark as if someone sucked the energy of illumination of sky. There she stood in between the valley of shining flowers.

She opened her eyes being confused a little but soon realized the place. Her eyes widened as roamed them around just to get locked on a specific figure who was clutching on another figure.

Y/n: Jungkook

Her voice came as a mere whisper seeing the man's devastated stated who was crying like calling for death to take him along with the person who was now lifelessly lying in his arms.

Seeing the scene somehow made her sad but anger also built inside her as some initial scenes flashed into her mind which she saw before.

Y/n: If you had to cry like this then why did you killed her? (Shouted)

She shouted in anger but it seemed as if her voice was inaudible to him. She looked at him frustrated but somehow a doubt also arised in her heart as she saw his state. 'There was no one else then why would he pretend'.

Just then everything eloped into darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~●~~~~~~~~~~

She got up while breathing heavily and realized it was the vision of past which she got just once a few days before her birthday.

It was still around midnight as the atmosphere outside was still dark. Her eyes instantly landed on the sleeping figure of Jungkook who was now facing towards her. She got up from bed and moved towards him with slow steps. She stopped near him and couched down to see his face clearly.

Her hands unconsciously reached out yo his face moving his bangs off his face. Her eyes softened seeing his peaceful face while the scene of his tear stricken face flashing infront her eyes somehow made her feel uneasy.

She was torn apart between her heart and mind. Her mind wasn't ready to forget the scene she witnessed days ago in her vision and hate him to eternity while her heart just wanted to stare at him, talk to him and hug him.

She snapped at her own thoughts and was about to get up when her wrist got held by a hand making her eyes widened and cheeks flushed in embarrassed.

He slowly opened his eyes with a smile on his face making her heart race. 'His smile is magical.' was the only thought that came into her mind at that time.