PART: 4

Moon Shield Pack

Author's POV:

Like a gust of wind the month passed by in a blink of an eye. The princess of Moon Shield Pack or we can say the future Alpha was going to turn 18 years old tomorrow.

Everyone was preparing for the grand celebration going to happen where all the high profile people of other Packs would also come and not to mention from Blood Pearl Pack too.

Everyone was looking so excited.

Alpha Kim: Everything should be perfect. The celebration should be so grand that no one will forget.

He was instructing everyone himself.

Taehyung: Appa every pack is invited and Blood Pearl Pack is specially invited too.

Alpha Kim: Well done now you go and see what your mother and sister are doing.

Taehyung: Y/n is practicing as always and about I'll go and check it.

Saying that Taehyung left from there in search of his mother.

Alpha Kim: Aish, this girl is never gonna change. No matter what she should look extremely beautiful, at all she's my daughter. The most handsome wolf ever.

He said indirectly appropriating himself for his handsomeness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~●~~~~~~~~~~~

There on the other sids Luna was choosing outfit for her dear daughter to wear on this special occasion.

Luna Kim: Umm... no this one isn't a good fit for her. Her outfit should be just like her. Eternal yet powerful, soft features but sharp aura which make her different from others.

Maids just exchanged glances not being able to match her discription with the outfits present there. Meanwhile

Taehyung: Why are making them work so hard on this, Eomma. You should have told me first.

Luna Kim: And what you would have done?

Taehyung: Wait, you'll can go downstairs many preperations are pending.

Luna Kim: Ya-

Taehyung: Patience! You all go fast.

Maids nodded to his words and left the room.

Taehyung: Luna, don't take tension about such a small thing. I had already decided what my princess would wear. It was a surprise but now I will get your opinion on it too.

He said grinning and took her with him.

~~~~~~~~~~●~~~~~~~~~~

There in the battle ground no one was present except the only appearance that seemed to be so indulged in fighting practice as if she would rip apart anyone who came infront of her that time.

Y/n: Tomorrow will be such an important day, I will finally meet him again. Huh, this seems so incredible that I am having this chance to meet him again. Be ready for tomorrow darling cause I won't leave you.

She said to herself while smirking slightly giving dangerous vibes.

~~~~~~~~~~●~~~~~~~~~~~