PART: 9

Moon Shield Pack

Author's POV:

She turned around and almost attacked the person but soon she froze seeing the face.

Y/n: You!

As soon she saw the person a mixture of feelings rushed through her veins. And there he stood with an unreadable look plastered on his face.

Jungkook: I have something to talk to you. Can I?

Y/n: I don't want to, you can go now.

She said and again turned towards the view. While his eyes held something different.

Jungkook: You remember something, don't you?

She was shocked on his words.

Y/n: What are you talking about?

She spoke with coldness in her voice.

Jungkook: You know what I'm talking about. Please tell me cause I can't remember everything, just some glimpse of it.

This time she turned towards him with a bitter smile.

Y/n: I actually don't know and can I ask what you remember that you're so desperate to know everything.

She said thinking he would say something but instead he moved towards her with slow steps and held her hand in his and looked deep into her eyes.

She also willingly or unwittingly stared at him, his face was clear to her due to the moonlight falling on it. He seemed unbelievably handsome, his eyes held galaxies where she could get lost.

Both were so lost in each other that they didn't noticed the moon on her neck started glowing red since their hands touched.

But soon she was pulled out of her as a sudden surge of immense burning sensation ran down her veins. She felt as if her soul was burning. She withdrew her hands and just then he noticed the glowing mark.

Jungkook: W-what's happening? Are you okay?

He spoke clearly being panicked.

Y/n: I don't know.

She replied shortly, her voice filled with pain. She kept her hand over her mark and whimpered in pain.

On the other hand, he stood panicking and figuring out what to do just then something clicked onto his mind and he opened a button of his shirt and looked at his pendent. Without a second thought he pulled it out tied it around her neck. He got startled upon what happened next.

The the pendent started to glow in blue and the mark too. Suddenly she felt stabilized and fainted immediately because of the effect she felt just now.

Before her body could touch the floor he captured her in his arms and held her close to his heart.

Jungkook: Hey Y/n wake up!

He tapped her cheeks while almost yelling but she didn't opened her eyes. Without much thoughts he carried her into his arms and took her inside.