PART: 6

Moon Shield Pack

Author's POV:

Taehyung was about to hold Eun's hand her brother came between the two love birds.

Jimin: What the actual Fu*k is happening here.

They both flinched at his sudden appearance. While the protective brother was standing there watching the two of them sternly.

Taehyung: Who are you mister?

Taehyung said politely while Eun was smiling shyly looking down.

Jimin: I'm her brother you fu*ker. I'm Park Jimin, future Delta of Blood Pearl Pack which you can't imagine to be.

On the other hand Jungkook who saw everything and face palmed himself at words of his foolish friend. He hurriedly approached them.

Jungkook: I'm sorry from his side Taehyung-ssi he's just too protective for his sister.

Taehyung: (in mind): When did this cold jerk became so polite.

Taehyung: It's okay I can understand as I'm also a brother. (Smiling)

There Jimin stood confused seeing him apologizing to Taehyung.

Jimin: Bro what-

Jungkook: (whispering): Hyung he's Alpha Kim's son and seems to be Eun's mate.

He said making Jimin shook.

Jimin: What the hell! How do you know.

Jungkook: Doesn't actions speak louder than words.

He said while pointing at the young lady giving Taehyung shy glances while her cheeks were red, lightly swaying her body making him give her a disgusting look as he felt it cringe.

He left her hand at the moment and turned to Taehyung.

Jimin: Umm... are you by any chance her mate?

Taehyung: What if I say yes?

He said while playfully winking at her to which she blushed more making Jimin cringe more and Jungkook stood watching the drama.

Jimin: Nothing, you can take her with you and don't you ever dare to return her to me.

Hearing his words Taehyung and Jungkook burst out laughing while Eun glared at him and stomped on his feet making him wince in pain.

But there Jungkook felt a unique sensation withing himself which seemed unknown to him. Soon a very sweet scent of Moon flower hit his nose.

Taehyung: Hey look there she came!

He exclaimed where everyone turned to look at the direction and then no one could take their eyes off.

But as Jungkook turned, he froze on his spot seeing the most beautiful view infront of him.