PART: 5

Moon Shield Pack

Author's POV:

Alpha Kim told Taehyung to give the outfit for today's event to Jungkook.

Taehyung knocked on his door. Within a minute door opened revealing the one staying in the room.

Jungkook: What is it? (cold tone)

Taehyung felt a bit uncomfortable with his cold demeanor but still smiled a little while handing him the outfit.

Taehyung: Appa had told me to give you this and also told you to get ready on time.

Jungkook:Appa?

Taehyung: Yes Alpha Kim, he's my appa.

Jungkook was a bit confused now as what he had known was their son had been turning 18 today but this man claiming to be the son of Alpha Kim seems to be even older than himself.

Jungkook: But from what I have got to know his son is turning 18 today and from any angle you don't seem 18 years old. You seriously dare to play with me?

Taehyung: Who said that? And I'm not interested in playing with you.

Jungkook scoffed and said

Jungkook: Isn't it obvious. Today everyone have gathered to celebrate your future Alpha's 18th birthday and I know Alpha Kim have only one son and one daughter.

Upon his reasoning Taehyung just chuckled.

Jungkook: What's so funny.

He asked gritting his teeth.

Taehyung: The reasoning you made with your pea sized brain. I seriously thought Blood Moon Alpha would be so smart and dangerous looking, but here I see something else.

Taehyung: You seriously don't even know in whose celebration party you have came. It's obviously of the future Alpha who is 'my sister'.

Jungkook stood there being shook by what the person infront of him said.

Taehyung: I'm  Kim Taehyung, the future Beta of the Pack and the one on you're talking about is 'Kim Y/n'.

Hearing that name his breath hitched.

Jungkook: (in mind) No this can't be her. I'm just overthinking.

While he was standing there being shook, Taehyung just left from there.

Taehyung: That jerk huh!

He mumbled while walking away but abruptly stopped on his as he sensed something. He sniffed the sweet scent of cherrywood and jasmine which filled the atmosphere around him. His attention shifted to the direction from where it was coming from. He was about to go in that direction but right then his mother called out for him.

Taehyung: I will find you soon.

He moved to the opposite direction saying that.