FRESHERS DAY

Riya is shocked to see that Krithi is wearing this instead of purple.

Krithi's outfit:

Then Krithi said that na purple thaan potu irunthe sambar dress la kottikichi di adhanaala tha indha colour la dress poturuken

Riya's outfit:

Riya replied that's ok let's go it's already late

Riya and Krithi enjoyed the Freshers Day event, and during the break, they heard a laughing sound near the canteen. 

Both Riya and Kriti went to the canteen where the loud laughing sound was heard and saw that one girl fell down, and some of the boys around her laughing and teasing her made her cry. Riya 's blood boiled in anger, and she took a stand for her as she raised her voice and roared like a lion. Don't you have sense? Why are you laughing at this girl? You made her cry, which was not her fault. She is looking like a pure soul with an angelic face, and these devils made her cry for falling down. You made her day worse. Ramesh and Sam are also near the canteen while sipping coffee. They are amazed by her boldness, and they thought that she is the only match for Prem.

Sam and Ramesh thought:
If Prem marries a girl like her, it should be nice, as she has a kind heart and is bold.She will protect him and I'll be caring. so we don't worry about him. If it happens then Kadavule unakku 108 thenga udaikiren pa. Avan life la oru nalla vazhiya kaatu.

Then they went inside the canteen and made the boys ask for forgiveness. The boys obeyed because Sam and Ramesh had respect as seniors. Then Riya smiled at them and went with the girl and Krithi to the auditorium, making her sit as comfortably as possible. Then she thanked Riya for taking a stand for her, and their conversation went like this:
As she explained, I'm Adithi. What's your name? My name is Riya, and she is my best friend. Oh, Krithi, you're so lucky to have a friend like Riya. Don't miss her.
Sam and Ramesh followed them secretly and were seated behind them.

Adithi: Riya nee single aa commited aa

R: single than di

K: poi poi Ava avaloda manasa Prem kitta tholachita book shop la

R: vaaya moodu di pakki . Adithi Ava summa etho olara pa
Nee edhuvum thappa eduthukaadha

A: na eduvum thappa eduthukala . Adhu enna Prem? book shop?

R: adhuva oru 10 days ku munnadi na book store la oru paiyana paathe di Ava  na book edukum bothu na keela vizhama ena save pannan di avan semma cute dii.

K: cute aa? handsome aa?

Riya closed Krithi's mouth and Adithi giggled at their antics.

As They've heard their talking, and Sam confirmed that she was the girl who was with him in the book store.

Will Sam reveal Prem as his friend?

To be continued.....💞

Tq for your votes and support.💖

Love you all 💓