KAADHAL KADITHAM

After the lunch break, her thoughts were filled by his words and his smile. She smiled, and her face glowed with a blush.

Time skip...

She returned home, and she started listening to her favorite song, which she used to sing unknowingly, but now it seemed so different. Prem started invading her thoughts, and the lyrics gave the meaning of love, and she started singing along with the music.

Un vizhigalil vizhunthu naan ezhugiren
Ezhunthum yen marubadi vizhugiren
Un paarvaiyil thondrida alaigiren
Alainthum yen marubadi tholaigiren
Orr nodiyum unnai naan pirinthaal
Porkalathai unarven uyiril
En aasai ellaam serthu
Orr kaditham varaigiren anbae..🥰

She suddenly had the idea of writing a love letter, and she was reminiscing about his brown orbs, his voice, and his smile. She also thought that she should write Kavidhai for him.

Un vizhigalil vizhunthu naan ezhugiren
Ezhunthum yen marubadi vizhugiren🙈

She searched for a pen and paper.

Dhoorathil thondridum megathai polavae
Naan unai paarkiren anbae
Saaralaai orr murai nee ennai theendinaai
Unakathu therintha anbae
En manam kaanalin neerena aaguma
Kaigalil seruma anbae
Nesikkum kaalam thaan veenena poguma
Ninaivugal serkkiren ingae
Aayinum kaadhalin kaigalil
Virumbiyae vizhugiren anbae💜

She cleaned her study table and went to the kitchen.

Pookkalil thondridum vannangal polavae
Pengalin nenjam thaanada
Vannathu poochiyin vannangal polavae
Aangalin nenjam thaanada
Vannangal verena thondridum podhilum
Ennangal seruma anbae
Vannathu poochiyin siragugal modhavae
Idhazhgalum ullathae ingae
Aayinum kaadhalin kaigalil
Virumbiyae vizhugiren anbae🦋

She made cold coffee and went to her room.

Un vizhigalil vizhunthu naan ezhugiren
Ezhunthum yen marubadi vizhugiren..💗

Unaku kavidhai na pudikuma. Enaku unna romba pudichiruku premuuuuu😘 iru en talentaa naaliku paaka pora. Tsk tsk(clicking her tongue) padikapora.

உன் பார்வையில்
என்னதான் இருக்கிறது...!
என்னை ஈர்த்து அனைத்து கொ(ல்)ள்கிறதே!

                                                  -உன்னில் தொலைந்தவள்

Then she went to have dinner. And this was the first time that she was eating so silent. Her dad cleared his throat. She startled and looked at him.

Her Dad: what are you thinking my dear muffin.

Riya: Nothing dad I'm thinking about tomorrow's test.

(HD- Her Dad)

HD: My muffin will succeed in everything.who is my dear muffin?

Riya: That's Mee. Love you dad.

HD: okay be a good girl and eat more dosas.

Riya: seri paa.

After having dinner, Her Dad ruffled her hair and went to his room.

Next day:

  Riya came to the college earlier and her eyes searched for him in the canteen. Then she went to the class and arranged her books and just went to fill the water bottle and she felt her heart beat so different from before and her eyes searched him. Suddenly she heard a soft and low voice. Riya! And she felt someone was hugging from behind. She turned and shocked to see that was Prem.

Prem: enaku unna romba pudichiruku Riya maa.

Riya: enakum unna romba pidikum premuuu.

Suddenly she heard a female voice and her trance broken and that was Krithi.
Krithi gave a teasing smile and said pagal kanavu laam palikaadhu di.

Riya: che mana brammaiya. aama nee epo vandha?

Krithi: Nee romba neram thaniya sirichitu irunthiya athaan ennanu kekalam nu vandhen nee appo thaan nee enakum unna romba pidikum premuuu(imitates her in a funny slang) .nu sonna. Premuu Naa ?

(Riya told her about yesterday's meeting with Prem because krithi was absent. )

Krithi: heyyy super riii

(She hugged her and said un hero vanthutaan paathiya, na sonna maariye he is your man of expectations)

Riya: Yes, he is my man of expectations.(she said with a blush)

K:Nethu enna aachi nu enkitta phone la kooda sollala paathiya? Appo avlo thaana namba friendship?

Riya: Apdilaam illa chellam. Unna nerla paathu sollalaam nu irunthen adhaan....

Riya's heart beats faster than before and she turned and looked every corner.

K: Hey ennadi suthi suthi Ella moolayayum paathutu iruka.

R: Adhellam unaku sonna puriyaathu chellam.

As she expected, Prem came with his friends. She again hid her face with a mask.

K: Oh idhukuthaan madam suthi suthi paathingala... Aahaan ! Seri ippa na poren nee un aal kooda pesu dii.

Riya looked at him from her peripheral view. She admired his black shirt and his smile while his friends teased him. Suddenly, he felt someone looking at him and noticed Riya. Then, with a smile, he waved his hands, making her blush, and Riya also waved her hands, then Prem came near her. Riya felt butterflies in her stomach. She looked into his eyes and was stunned. He waved his hand before her face, but she thought that this was also a mana brammai, and her trance was broken when he called her with a stern voice.

Riya was startled by the moment and asked,  Enna Prem?

Prem:break la paakalam canteen ku vandhuru na unkitta konjam pesanum.

Riya's mv: enna solla poranoo...

Then, during break, she went to the canteen before he could come and placed her kavithai letter on the table. Then she hid behind the wall.

Prem came to the canteen, sat on his table, and noticed a paper. At the moment, he took the paper and started reading the letter. 

Prem mv: Riya idha eluthanathu nee thana. Unna thavira idha eluthirupa? Unaku mattum thaan enaku kavidhai pudikum nu therium. Enaku flirt panna pudikathu nu sonnathum kavithai la nalla flirt pandra la. En heart strong aa solluthu adhu nee thaan nu. Ippa na epdi atha kandu pudikirathu?

To be continued....💞
Thank you for your love and support 💗
Your votes are my boost💖
Story boring aa dragging aa iruntha sollunga seriya.💜
Luv u all🦋