NAAN PIZHAI

Recap:
             Sam picked her up from the bus stand and reached Riya's destination. Prem and Riya were watching the moon, expressing their feelings, and drifting to sleep.

The Next Morning,

Prem and Riya woke up  in tired and went to the college by yawning. Prem decided to surprise her so he took the couple watches which he bought for them before leaving the room.

Time passed, Riya and Prem didn't met for the whole day as the day passed with exams and boring lectures. And the college bell rang.

At 4 pm,

Riya made a phone call to Sam.

Riya: Anney!

Sam: sollu da!

Riya: Prem ma kootitu vaanga.

Sam: Haan. Tho varom ( he cut the call)

Sam: Premeyy

Prem: enna da.

Sam: vaa da beach ku polam. Ramesh, nee room key ya eduthukitu po hostel ku.

Ramesh: Naanum varen da.

Sam: deii orutharaavathu hostel la irukanum la illana warden phone pannum da.

Ramesh: seri na poren.

Riya was pacing the corridor with biting her nails.

Sam came with Prem and knocked her head.

Sam: hey kulla vaandu vaa polam.

Riya didn't look at Prem because of guilt and same goes for Prem.

Sam noticed this and his mind voice,

Nethu ennamo intha kulla vaandu enna ivala nambi beach la vittutu poga sollichi aana idhunga rendum ingaye pesika maatuthunga.

Sam: hey vegama vaanga, they catched an auto and they went to beach. Sam acted like getting a phone call and said, Sorry Prem. Na hostel ku poren. Intha Ramesh theva illama warden kitta vambu iluthu prechana pannitaan Pola.

Prem: Naanum varen da.

Sam: Hey thangachii paavam la. Nee Ava kooda iru da na poitu varen tata byee. Riya smiled ear to ear and said bye neyyy.

Sam mv : vaaiyaa adhu. Enjoy pannunga da.

Then Sam left.

Prem and Riya standing at a distance.

Feel the song,

The cold breeze made Riya's hair waving and she was moving her hair behind her ear.

Naan pizhai
Nee mazhalai
Enakkul nee irundhaal
Adhu thavarae illai

Prem was stealing glances while she admiring the waves kissing the shore.

Nee ilai
Naan paruva mazhai
siru siru thuliyaai
Vilum tharunam illai

Prem slowly moved near her.

Prem: Riya maa

Riya: Premuu

Prem: Sorry

Riya turned and looked his face with more emotions.

Aazhiyil irundhu
Alasi eduthaenae
Adaikalam amaikka
Thagundhavan dhaanae