VANTHATHU NEEYA

Three days later....
Riya is not listening to the class, but she is looking in the corridor when suddenly she notices a man who is wearing an olive green shirt. She only noticed him from a long distance.

Riya mv: I have seen you somewhere. Where?
He was about to turn to her side, but before he could turn, Mam called her name. Riya was startled by the sound of laughter because the mam called her for the second time.
Oh my god, he was about to turn, but this oldie ruined the moment.

Mam: Riya, what is your problem?

Riya Mv: You're the only problem.

Riya: Nothing, mam.

Mam: sit down. Hereafter, if you're doing the same, then you will be standing in the corridor.

Mv: ithu nalla iruke munnadiye thorathirundha Avan yaarunachum na paathurupen. Ellam pochi.

Riya: sorry mam.
Mv: iraiva Avan yaarunu inniku na kandupika enaku help Pannu pa.

During break time, she again noticed the same guy in the canteen, along with Sam and Ramesh.

Mv: intha Bros thana anniku enaku help pannanga. Seri apdi enna pesuranga nu paapom.

Prem turned to her side she hid her face but was shocked to see that he is the man who stole her heart.

Mv: uyire uyire thappichi epdiyaavathu oodividu.

Then she silently left the place. Then she realised namma yen ipdi odi vandhutom. Avan kitta poi pesirukalaamo. Illa vena oru naal paatha mugathaye innum maraka mudiyala. Seri namma meeting nalla irukanum la so get ready . Then she Made her hair and with smile she again went to canteen but they left.

Mv: aiyoo poitane,Pochi pochi! Seri vidu nalla naal la meet pannuvom. Summa friends aa thana pesaporom. Avarum namakku senior Pola. Namma yen Prem ma meet pandrathu ku munnadi antha 2 annans kittayum help ketka koodathu!

Then, during lunch break, she went to the same canteen, watched them talk, and Prem left to use the restroom.

Mv: iraivaa nalla vazhiya kaatita pa

She went to their table and sat on the PREM's chair.

Hello bros ungaluku enna nyabaham iruka?

S&R : illaye ma

Riya mv: aiyyoo irundha oru chance um pocha

Riya : nalla yosichichi paarunga . Freshers day la canteen la thaan.

S mv: enna ithu aahaan,
R mv: enna ivale volunteer aa vandhu pesura.
Both Sam and Ramesh gave a known smile.

Sam: Haan sollu ma thangachi!
Ramesh: enna venum?

Riya mv: enna venumaa? Enna ipdi ketutaaru.

Riya: onnum illa na Inga oruthar unga kooda pesitu irunthaarula avar yaaru?

Sam and Ramesh shocked and their eyes widened as saucers.

Sam texted Ramesh as ippa sollata da!
Ramesh replied as sollu .

Before they could say anything Prem arrived.

To be continued...💞

Thank you for following me 😉
Thank you for giving me support
Your votes and comments are the motivation.💓
Luv u all 🦋